X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Turn 5 (2012)

Out on DVD and blu-ray Oct 23rd...

Synopsis...
    A small West Virginia town is hosting the legendary Mountain Man Festival on Halloween, where throngs of costumed party goers gather for a wild night of music and mischief. But an inbred family of hillbilly cannibals kill the fun when they trick and treat themselves to a group of visiting college students

I enjoyed the 4th entry (one of the few, I'm aware..) and I'm looking forward to this!

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
    Out on DVD and blu-ray Oct 23rd...

Synopsis...

I enjoyed the 4th entry (one of the few, I'm aware..) and I'm looking forward to this!
    As long as it stays away from the shitty CGI in the third film, I'm all for it.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

No fucking way
      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
        As long as it stays away from the shitty CGI in the third film, I'm all for it.
        Agreed. 4 was a big improvement over 3 I thought and I hope that the entries continue to improve.

Can't wait to see a trailer for this... hopefully soon!

Comment

The poster looks kind of cheap.... I hated the 3rd film and the 4th was ok. I'll be seeing this someday I'm sure.

The first Wrong Turn movie is awesome. One of my favorites of the 2000s.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
            The poster looks kind of cheap.... I hated the 3rd film and the 4th was ok. I'll be seeing this someday I'm sure.

Yeah the poster is meh.

This one is better:

Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                Yeah the poster is meh.

This one is better:

As I can see from this poster I hope for something interesting !

Comment

seriously? we get another lame Wrong turn 5 movie but we can't even get another friday the 13th for more Jason. LAME.

Comment

I gotta admit that the second poster is pretty damn cool, but I doubt I'll watch it. I don't even like the first Wrong Turn.

Comment

nice, first 2 were good and the 4th was alot better then part III so lets hope its another decent installment.

Comment

Is this actually subtitled BLOODBATH?

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
                          seriously? we get another lame Wrong turn 5 movie but we can't even get another friday the 13th for more Jason. LAME.
                          Yeah. I would love another F13.

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                          I gotta admit that the second poster is pretty damn cool, but I doubt I'll watch it. I don't even like the first Wrong Turn.
                          Wrong Turn 1 is the best of the franchise, for me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                            Is this actually subtitled BLOODBATH?
                            hope that is a sign it will be a bloodbath with tons of gore and kills.

Comment

they need to stop making these already.

Comment

Working...
                              X