Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
    I'll look into in a minute.

EDIT: There is no kill at that mark. It's just a sequence with Caroline Williams talking with Harris.

I'll go watch it now and let u know for sure.
    29:05 my mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinx View Post
      29:05 my mistake
      Yeah there's a glitch.

This is a screener, though and not a workprint so other than that glitch nothing should be missing.

Comment

Yeah there's a glitch.

This is a screener, though and not a workprint so other than that glitch nothing should be missing.
        i hope so, thanks

Comment

• The only glitch was during that part.

As for the film? Fucking loved it. Honestly can see it going either way with fans but I had a great time with it.

Harris was much better here than in Part 2 and seeing Zach Galligan and Caroline Williams in another genre film again put a giant smile on my face.

The kills are as bloody as ever but not as memorable as the kills in the first two. But honestly it would be hard to beat that badass chainsaw kill in 2. The kills still rocked and IMO Crowley looked the best in this one out of the entire series.

And this was definitely a bigger film in scope than the previous ones. Although I really liked 2 it looked like a cheaper film than the original. This one looks more expensive and is more action packed.

And there's some great cameos as well.

9 for now. Going to rewatch the VOD rip once it hits this weekend.
          Last edited by The Geek; 06-14-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

The only glitch was during that part.

As for the film? Fucking loved it. Honestly can see it going either way with fans but I had a great time with it.

Harris was much better here than in Part 2 and seeing Zach Gilligan and Caroline Williams in another genre film again put a giant smile on my face.

The kills are as bloody as ever but not as memorable as the kills in the first two. But honestly it would be hard to beat that badass chainsaw kill in 2. The kills still rocked and IMO Crowley looked the best in this one out of the entire series.

And this was definitely a bigger film in scope than the previous ones. Although I really liked 2 it looked like a cheaper film than the original. This one looks more expensive and is more action packed.

And there's some great cameos as well.

9 for now. Going to rewatch the VOD rip once it hits this weekend.
            Good to here.

Was this movie, more like the first or second, Cause I loved first movie and I didn't really like second one that much!

I just seen first back to back today! So I am ready to watch this, I just hoping it better then second one.

Comment

• Gonna check this out tomorrow night.

Comment

• I lost count of how many body parts were torn off or ripped out. This is Victor at his meanest.

Comment

• Just watched it. Didn't like it. Just too fucking silly for me.

When it comes to franchises in the same vein as this I much rather prefer the Laid to Rest and Collector/Collection movies.

Some fun gore and that's it...

4/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                    Just watched it. Didn't like it. Just too fucking silly for me.

When it comes to franchises in the same vein as this I much rather prefer the Laid to Rest and Collector/Collection movies.

Some fun gore and that's it...

4/10.
                    Too silly? Aren't you the guy that recently slept outside in a bush?

Comment

• Originally posted by VampressTristine View Post
                      Too silly? Aren't you the guy that recently slept outside in a bush?
                      This doesn't even make sense to what I just said.

Also, I didn't sleep in it. I just jumped in it...and I was hammered.

Comment

• Just finished this and....like the other ones....pure shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                          This doesn't even make sense to what I just said.

Also, I didn't sleep in it. I just jumped in it...and I was hammered.

I was only teasing you. Perhaps you'd like Hatchet 3 if you were 3 sheets to the wind.

Comment

• I honestly do not understand this harsh negativity... "too silly" are you kidding me? Have you not seen the other movies to know what the Hatchet franchise is all about? I do not know what you guys are thinking... go in expecting a fun slasher and that is exactly what you'll get. This isn't Drive or Breaking Bad for fuck's sake.

Comment

• I just finished watching this and I thought it was awesome. A step up from Hatchet II, no doubt. I'm really pleased with the way they wrapped up the franchise.

Decent gore, cool characters, interesting storyline, not-so-bad acting... I think they did a good job with this movie. And that little cameo (you know what I'm talking about) was pretty cool, too. Wasn't expecting that.

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle

Comment

• Perhaps they were upset over the fact that Victor did not stow away on a boat to a some metropolis where, after knocking a bum's head off, he would destroy cubicles in an office building as some great metaphor for the dehumanization of modern civilization. Or perhaps there simply wasn't enough pathos expressed during the de-second boning scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X