No announcement yet.

Hatchet III (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the director's debut after having been a cameraman for so long. For that reason alone, I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
      This is the director's debut after having been a cameraman for so long. For that reason alone, I'm interested.
      Same here, and from the look of the poster I love how Crowley might look in this. Even if people didn't like II, this one will be worth a watch hopefully.

Comment

Looking forward to this, hopefully it's different than the other two. I still love the first two, but after watching them recently, there's too much comedy in them. If you took Crowley & the blood out they'd both be comedy movies. That's not a good thing at all.

Based on the poster, Crowley's design seems like it'll at least be a lot better than the first two. In part one he looked like a guy in a costume trying to be a monster, & in part two he looked like he belonged in the Wrong Turn series. haha

Comment

I like the hatchet films and look forward to this. They go overboard a bit with the comedy and need to keep it in check but this kinda film has been done a thousand times before and needs to be tongue in cheek to remain fun.

Hatchet 3 has a decent cast too with many horror names, another reason to remain hopeful.

Comment

Well, Scream was able to be tongue in cheek but was actually a scary movie. It parodied horror movies while managing to be fresh & innovative. Hatchet didn't really do that, it was just one big '80's slasher movie reference. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love the Hatchet movies, but they do need to be better.

Comment

I look forward to this.....

Comment

I loved Hatchet, but with Hatchet II you could see where they cut corners all over the place. I do appreciate the fact that these movies are CGI less and rely on old school special effects. I will be checking it out.

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

I don't mind that these are overly comedic. I love both the more serious slasher's of the early '80's and the more goofy ones of the late 80's (like Slumber Party Massacre 2, Sleepaway Camp 2 etc)

Hopefully this gets a release date soon.

Comment

Yeah, man, I've been thinking about this constantly & hoping to hear about a release date, but nothing yet. I'm anxious to see what this installment will bring because I have a feeling it's going to trump the first two entirely.

In fact, I might just watch the first two this weekend.

Comment

I actually liked Hatchet II. Quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Myerszilla View Post
                        Yeah, man, I've been thinking about this constantly & hoping to hear about a release date, but nothing yet. I'm anxious to see what this installment will bring because I have a feeling it's going to trump the first two entirely.

In fact, I might just watch the first two this weekend.
                        I follow Hatchet III on Facebook and they post pictures from the set.

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                        Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

I'm aware, but there still hasn't been anything relating to a release date.

Comment

Adam Green just turned in the final cut to Dark Sky so I guess we will be hearing about a release date soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              I actually liked Hatchet II. Quite a bit.

I am disappoint.
                              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post

I am disappoint.
                                It wasn't that bad OX
                                <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                                R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X