Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
    It wasn't that bad OX
    I really like the first, the second is pure shit. Pure shit.

I hope every cunt in that dies. Soon, and slow. Bastards.
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

I thought of the second one as a good gore-fest, but some of the comedy was off-kilter, & a lot of characters seemed like they were comedic actors making fun of horror movies rather than being in one.

Comment

[youtube]GGti5-o0owc[/youtube]

Comment

I really liked the first one, and while the I thought second one was pretty fun and gory, I found it to be a little bit disappointing.

I hope this one will be better, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
            already looks better than the second.

Comment

The teaser didn't do much for me but I'm still extremely excited to see it.

Looks like they shot this one in a wider aspect ratio.
              Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                I'll give the film a shot, but based on this teaser I am getting the impression the film might be taking itself a little too seriously. The thing I loved about the first film in particular was it's goofy sense of humor, and I'd hate for the franchise to lose that sense of fun so early in the game.

Latest BSC: Slumber Party Massacre Review
                Latest BSA: The Mist (Stephen King) vs. The Mist (Frank Darabont) Part I & Part II
                Latest BSVlog: Storage 24 Review
                Latest FNFF: Maniac (2013) Review

Comment

This looks like it has the PERFECT atmosphere that this franchise needs. I don't mind comedy, but I want to actually have a sense of dread when I go to see a horror movie, I don't need to be laughing my ass off through most of it. That's why I prefer the second film to the first.

And is that Parry Shen I see being killed by Victor Crowley for the THIRD time at the end of the teaser?

Gotta fucking see this, looks epic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHorrorGuru View Post
                    I'll give the film a shot, but based on this teaser I am getting the impression the film might be taking itself a little too seriously. The thing I loved about the first film in particular was it's goofy sense of humor, and I'd hate for the franchise to lose that sense of fun so early in the game.
                    I agree. I don't want this to be an overly serious slasher film.

I just want a fast paced, goofy and gory as hell slasher flick.
                    Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                      I agree. I don't want this to be an overly serious slasher film.

I just want a fast paced, goofy and gory as hell slasher flick.
                      For sure.

Also, I don't get why the second movie gets so much shit... its just as much fun as the first.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                        For sure.

Also, I don't get why the second movie gets so much shit... its just as much fun as the first.
                        It's really grown on me since it's release. I think my main two issues with it is the characters aren't as fun or likable as in the first film and Harris' performance wasn't all that (and I thought she was pretty good in both of Zombie's Halloween flicks)

Other than that? A shit load of fun with a great performance from Tony Todd and some great death sequences.
                        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                          It's really grown on me since it's release. I think my main two issues with it is the characters aren't as fun or likable as in the first film and Harris' performance wasn't all that (and I thought she was pretty good in both of Zombie's Halloween flicks)

Other than that? A shit load of fun with a great performance from Tony Todd and some great death sequences.
                          I didn't see it for a while after its release (I think the first time I saw it was in one of your watch parties actually).

I thought it did a good job of expanding on the Crowley character and having some badass death scenes, especially in the second half.

Not sure how this one will be, but the teaser is neat. I've been following the screenwriter and director of the 3rd film on twitter for a while and they seem pretty jacked about it.

Comment

I didn't see it for a while after its release (I think the first time I saw it was in one of your watch parties actually).

I thought it did a good job of expanding on the Crowley character and having some badass death scenes, especially in the second half.

Not sure how this one will be, but the teaser is neat. I've been following the screenwriter and director of the 3rd film on twitter for a while and they seem pretty jacked about it.
                            I'm pretty excited to see it. Hopefully it hits VOD the same day it goes limited theatrical.

Now where's Laid to Rest 3 damnit!
                            Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

Danielle Harris sucked big time in the sequel. Not only was the original actress much more natural in the role (as opposed to a total bullshit caricature of disheveled distraught swamp trash) she was also prettier than Harris. I shit you not. I'd even venture to guess Harris must be really high maintenance in real life because she seemed much more suited to playing bitches on wheels in Cyrus and Laid To Rest 2. Matter of fact I found her hotter than hell in the latter. But she’s distractingly miscast as Mary Beth. Not that it matters anyways since Hatchet is nothing more than a modern replacement franchise for Friday the 13th.

As for Victor, well, I hope they did tweak his design however much they needed to so this guy.....

..........didn’t remind me so much of this fucking guy.

Now as far as the franchise itself goes, the first one deserves a little bit of credit for creating a shred of dread that these assholes were going to die (IMMAROBOT guy and token black guy that is.)I guess the second one is worth having on in the background and not much else with all the flat jokes and kills too over the top to make you even remotely squirm thereby defeating their own purpose. Hatchet II was really just an old timers game for a bunch of washed up horror vets.

Comment

No fucking way.

I can't think of one thing in that movie that was good. Maybe Lloyd's cameo.

Apart from that. I want every fucker in the fucking thing fucking dead. D-E-A-D.
                                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                                My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X