No announcement yet.

Hatchet III (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're discussing if Danielle Harris was good or bad?

She was miserable in the movie, but the movie was just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
      We're discussing if Danielle Harris was good or bad?

She was miserable in the movie, but the movie was just fine.
      Agreed.

It's not like all the beloved 80's slashers had good acting.

Comment

I hope this goes to VOD the same day as it's very limited release on June 14th.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

New poster...

Comment

I like the poster.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
              I like the poster.
              Same here.

Here's the other new poster...
              Last edited by Deadly Fiend; 04-13-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Looks good! Seems to fit the atmosphere of the previous two films!!! Woo!!

Comment

The second poster isn't nearly as cool. The first one screams "action packed and body count filled finale"

I heard Green mention this might be the final film in the series.

Comment

I liked the first one but the bad acting took me out of the second pic, which I didn't really like but I'll give this one a go.

The posters are pretty cool.

Comment

That first poster looks cool.

I'll watch this, I mean, it's can't be worse than the second one. And I hope to God Harris isn't as fucking horrible in this as she was before. Or I won't be able to finish it.
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                      My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                        I heard Green mention this might be the final film in the series.
                        Interesting. Hopefully this entry will deliver and be able to serve as a deserving trilogy end cap.

Comment

It'd be surprising if this were the last installment (which I highly doubt) considering Green has mentioned multiple times over the years that he wanted to extend the franchise to four, five, maybe even six films. I distinctly recall him saying that even if he weren't on board as director, he'd want to keep the franchise going & still be as involved with each movie as possible.

We'll see, but I usually don't buy the "this is the last movie we're making" ploy because we've seen numerous times in the past that it was just that...a ploy.

Comment

Green has stated recently he sees this one as a big climax to the series. He also says there could be more sequels made in the future but he's looking at Hatchet III, for now, as the finale.

If they decide to end it with this one, cool. I'd be up for more, though.

Comment

I think it could use a break. It wouldn't surprise me if Green wanted to do things a little more serious, e.g. Frozen.

I just hope it's more like the first.
                              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                              My little idiot..

Comment

Coming to DVD/Blu-Ray August 13th.

Pre-orders are up on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X