Hatchet III (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
    meh wont be better than THE CABIN IN THE WOODS and EVIL DEAD 2013.
    Super duper.

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
      meh wont be better than THE CABIN IN THE WOODS and EVIL DEAD 2013.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

Comment

This is probably my most anticipated horror film of 2013 now, hope it delivers! The new trailer is badass.

Comment

Haven't seen Hatchet II, but this looks pretty fun.

Oh, and Danielle Harris...

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                There's a definite shift in tone compared to the first Hatchet. I think it's similar to how the Devil's Rejects was different from House of 1000 Corpses. At the same time though it's still wild and gory as hell.

Comment

From the looks of it, Harris will hopefully give a better performance this time. I enjoy Hatchet II, but her performance drags it down a bit.

Comment

Fearnet has confirmed it will have both a limited theatrical release AND a VOD release on June 14th!
                    Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                      Fearnet has confirmed it will have both a limited theatrical release AND a VOD release on June 14th!
                      Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                        Wow... Wasn't expecting it so soon. Looking forward to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                          From the looks of it, Harris will hopefully give a better performance this time. I enjoy Hatchet II, but her performance drags it down a bit.
                          How could it be worse??? She is coming here for a convention (as is overrated douche Kane Hodder) I wanna go just to tell her how much she made me hate her. God, it could only be better, stupid bitch she is.

Originally posted by black coffee View Post

Oh, and Danielle Harris...
                          Don't bother with Hatchet II, total crap. I love the first. I hope this is a return to form. But Harris in it, looks doubtful.
                          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                          My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                            How could it be worse??? She is coming here for a convention (as is overrated douche Kane Hodder) I wanna go just to tell her how much she made me hate her. God, it could only be better, stupid bitch she is.
                            Why do you hate her? I actually love her the several times I have meet her she has always been super nice.

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                            Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

• Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
                              Why do you hate her? I actually love her the several times I have meet her she has always been super nice.
                              He hates her personally because he didn't like her performance in Hatchet II.
                              Last edited by The Geek; 05-27-2013, 07:53 PM.
                              Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• Amazon has it for preorder on Blu, but at over thirty dollars, it is too priceyy for me, so have to wait for it to drop.

Comment

Working...
                                X