Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatchet III (2013)

Synopsis...
    A search and recovery team heads into the haunted swamp to pick up the pieces and Marybeth learns the secret to ending the voodoo curse that has left Victor Crowley haunting and terrorizing Honey Island Swamp for decades.

Written by Adam Green and Directed by BJ McDonnell. I enjoyed 1 and 2 and I'm definitely looking forward to this entry!

Loved the first one, HATED the second one.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      Understandable, the first sequel has some problems... but I still really liked it. Hopefully Danielle Harris will improve on her performance this time around.

Comment

Loved the first two films so bring it on!
        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
          Loved the first two films so bring it on!
          Hell yeah! I hope they stick with the practical effects for this one. In my opinion 1 and 2 both have great effects.

Comment

i'm a fan of both, so i'm stoked for this one!

2015 all-genre draft
            1. hero at large (1980)
            2. mystery men (1999)
            3. super (2010)
            4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
            5. batman returns (1992)
            6, spider-man strikes back (197
            7. the specials (2000)
            8. darkman (1990)
            9. supergirl (1984)
            10. defendor (2009)

Comment

I want to see a "versus" movie with Crowley and the Wrong Turn freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                This.

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                Understandable, the first sequel has some problems... but I still really liked it. Hopefully Danielle Harris will improve on her performance this time around.
                And is Harris in this again?

That is likely I will straight up pass on this then. I'm not subjecting myself to her shit. Ever again.
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                  I want to see a "versus" movie with Crowley and the Wrong Turn freaks.
                  That would be cool.

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                  And is Harris in this again?

That is likely I will straight up pass on this then. I'm not subjecting myself to her shit. Ever again.
                  Yes, she's in this one. Hate all you want... but I bet you'll end up watching it anyways. lol

Comment

Dunno how to feel about this. I'll watch it definitely. The frst was great, the 2nd not so much. But Green is handing the directing over to someone new, so who knows what we'll get at this point. Hopefully it's fun.

Comment

Yes, she's in this one. Hate all you want... but I bet you'll end up watching it anyways. lol
                      I will hate. And I can hate a lot. And I might, but I tell you now if she is in it I'm not paying one cent to see it, and since I can't download things it makes the chances very slim. Hate that puss filled whore. In these films anyway.

After how shitty the second was anyway I've lost interest.
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                      My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                        I will hate. And I can hate a lot. And I might, but I tell you now if she is in it I'm not paying one cent to see it, and since I can't download things it makes the chances very slim. Hate that puss filled whore. In these films anyway.

After how shitty the second was anyway I've lost interest.
                        To each his own, I thought II was entertaining. Sure her performance was laughable in it, but the film had some great kills.

Comment

I really have no interest. The first one was aright but I hated the second.

Comment

To each his own, I thought II was entertaining. Sure her performance was laughable in it, but the film had some great kills.
                            They went too far for my liking. To the point where I just didn't care. The first was stupid, but it was hard hitting and done nicely in the kills. The sequel dragged them all on, and made them way to 'comical' just annoyed me.

But yes, each their own.

My little idiot..

Comment

this should be the last one in the series

Comment

Working...
                              X