Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im gonna watch it

Comment

i hope this will be much better than the remake.

The greatest joy in doing evil is to be rewarded by the sight of those who suffer its consequence!

Comment

Originally posted by SlightlyDemented
        It did it's job, it caught my interest. The mask did remind me of Leatherface, and both screenplays were written by David J. Schow. Coincidence?
        My thoughts exactly. even looked like "Face" was sportin some long hair.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
        Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
        I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
        Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

Why did it say on mine that you could only view it between 10 pm and 4 am thats pretty crazy wouldn't ya think.

Comment

Nice boobs. Wonder who she plays?

"I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."

- Frankenstein's Monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Severn
              Nice boobs. Wonder who she plays?

DAMN. Very nice.

The trailer was pretty good. I'm not sure I dig Leatherface's new look, otherwise solid. At Least we get a dinner scene in this one.

Comment

I thought the trailer looked pretty damn good. I'll def check it out in the theatre.

Comment

I'll be seeing it!

Comment

Wow this looks great, nice to see slashers still being made.

The remake was great wonder how this will compare.

Comment

this looks like its gunan be a great movie. finally something to be excited about in the horror genere!

Divine Intervention

Comment

As a pretty big fan of the whole Leatherface story and history, this movie looks like it'll be quite a step up from the remake.

Loved it once Amazing Grace started up. R.Lee Ermey's line is chilling

"People may not remember what we say tonight, but by GOD they will remember what we do!"

"I donít care how much you say, that Iím thinkiní frat boy, Iím still not giviní up herb." - Vietnam Joe

Comment

It does look good. I'll say that. Hopefully they'll cut loose with this thing.
                          "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."

- Frankenstein's Monster.

Comment

i loved the remake so i'll definitely be seeing this.

Comment

It doesnt look that good

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_bunny
                                It doesnt look that good

I agree on that

Comment

Working...
                                X