Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slasher Freak
    Did anyone from the U.K. went to see this movie and saw the teaser for "Black Christmas"!?

Nope. There was no teaser for me anyway.
    2014 Horror Draft:

Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
    Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
    I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
    Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
    Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
    Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
    Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
    The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
    Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
    Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

Comment

• Originally posted by Stument
      Yeah!!! i saw, wasnt very long thou.. i thought it was going to be some fag I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS 5 or something then Blood spalshed up and screams and i just sat there like
      Oh, I can't wait to see it!

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

• Originally posted by zaglewiz
        I thought I was gonna get lucky and see this movie. I went out on a Monday Night to the 10:20 showing after I got off from work at 10:00 thinking hey thiers not gonna be anyone in thier maybe 3 or 4 people tops. How wrong I was all that was before me was snot nose teenagers that kept asking thier buds the same questions over and over. Why does he wanna kill, why do they wanna eat people.
        I hate everybody.....I actually find the independent theatres to have smarter more mature audiences, mainly because the crowd is comprised of people who actually appreciate the art of film, maybe you would have better luck there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FatMike
          I hate everybody.....I actually find the independent theatres to have smarter more mature audiences, mainly because the crowd is comprised of people who actually appreciate the art of film, maybe you would have better luck there.
          haha i quit going to my local theatre because it was all local kids through popcorn and shoes at each other

so i drive the half-hour and spend 2 extra dollars to see a movie each weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by FatMike
            Thiers one like that here that I go to at least once or twice a month that shows major as well as independent movies but the sad part about that place is the scene kids. Richmond is full of them. The last time I was thier they was showing Evil Dead 2 and alot of them acted like they where fans of the movie and then I had a few sitting around me asking me what the movie was really about. Sad part was they had Evil Dead shirts and shit on.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator
              haha i quit going to my local theatre because it was all local kids through popcorn and shoes at each other

so i drive the half-hour and spend 2 extra dollars to see a movie each weekend
              I use to drive like that to a Drive-In when I lived back in Ky plus it added a great atmosphere to some of the movies that I watched thier.

Comment

• I work nights, so I get to the theater for the first show during the week. Not only do I get to enjoy the films with very few other "adults" who come to actually watch the film and not talk on the phone, or fidget around like maggots on roadkill, but I get the $4.50 matinee price. DIG THAT!

Subspecies

Comment

I use to drive like that to a Drive-In when I lived back in Ky plus it added a great atmosphere to some of the movies that I watched thier.
                  oh man i wish we had a good drive through

we have one but they only play family movies

fuck i want at least one B horror movie night

Comment

• Read Mr. D's review and that was it. Was not disappinted by this movie at all. I loved it. Sure, it was a lot like the remake but what is so bad about that? The remake was cool. Had some awesome kill and gore scenes and the characters were likable. By no means as likable as the remake cast, but still, you liked the guys. Only minor complaint's I would have with this film is it was a bit dark bright wise. I couldn't really tell what was going on in a few of the kill scenes and that kinda sucked. Also, I didn't like how non-Leather faced Leatherface looked like in that weird leather face mask. Looked too much like this:

Other than that, I loved it. Also, seeing Lee Tergeson(HBO's OZ) become a badass magnum wielding biker was awesome. Great flick, fuck the haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator
                      oh man i wish we had a good drive through

we have one but they only play family movies

fuck i want at least one B horror movie night
                      When I was younger in my hometown they use to do that. I remember watching Ilsa She Wolf of the SS, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre "original" stuff like that. The drive-in I went to showed everything you could think of but it was only open in the summer but that was common sense in a way I guess. I watched TCM The Remake, House of 1000 Corpses to name a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTA Gavin
                        Read Mr. D's review and that was it. Was not disappinted by this movie at all. I loved it. Sure, it was a lot like the remake but what is so bad about that? The remake was cool. Had some awesome kill and gore scenes and the characters were likable. By no means as likable as the remake cast, but still, you liked the guys. Only minor complaint's I would have with this film is it was a bit dark bright wise. I couldn't really tell what was going on in a few of the kill scenes and that kinda sucked. Also, I didn't like how non-Leather faced Leatherface looked like in that weird leather face mask. Looked too much like this:

Other than that, I loved it. Also, seeing Lee Tergeson(HBO's OZ) become a badass magnum wielding biker was awesome. Great flick, fuck the haters.
                        I got to meet that guy about 2 weeks ago and I was thinking the same thing I even went outta my way to tell the guy that he looked sorta like that. I guess he was into character the whole time and just looked at me like I was mad or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Subspecies
                          I work nights, so I get to the theater for the first show during the week. Not only do I get to enjoy the films with very few other "adults" who come to actually watch the film and not talk on the phone, or fidget around like maggots on roadkill, but I get the $4.50 matinee price. DIG THAT!
                          I get paid sometimes to watch movies for the security company I work for. I always get $40 bucks to watch any movie that we have to attend to make sure no one bootlegs and all that good shit. DIG THAT!

Comment

I got to meet that guy about 2 weeks ago and I was thinking the same thing I even went outta my way to tell the guy that he looked sorta like that. I guess he was into character the whole time and just looked at me like I was mad or something.
                            You met Abyss? You gotta tell me man, is he as big in size as TNA makes him out to be? I've heard he is actually kinda small to be considereda "big man" in the industry.

Comment

You met Abyss? You gotta tell me man, is he as big in size as TNA makes him out to be? I've heard he is actually kinda small to be considereda "big man" in the industry.
                              I'm guessing he's about the size of the "original" ECW big men. Probably no bigger than Mike Awesome.

Comment

He was sorta half and half I got a pic with him but I haven't got it uploaded. He's pretty intense looking and a hell of a performer live. The match he had with Rhyno at the show was pretty hardcore. At the end of the show they gave both men a standing ovation. His manager the satanic guy was pretty fucking cool. But yeah he's not as big as you see him on tv but I wouldnt' fuck with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X