Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks too similar to the remake, with the dinner scene thrown in there because they missed it last time. Leatherface looks like he belongs in a hair metal band... I bet he even has a mullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Severn
      Nice boobs. Wonder who she plays?

Mmmmm...boobies. I went to check out the trailer and it won't let me view it...I'm not woooorthy...feckers, WTFs up with that anyhows?

Comment

Nice boobs. Wonder who she plays?

lets hope we get to see those without that white mask over them

Divine Intervention

Comment

Originally posted by mossy
          Mmmmm...boobies. I went to check out the trailer and it won't let me view it...I'm not woooorthy...feckers, WTFs up with that anyhows?
          it has to be withing 10pm-4am in your timezone. it knows somehow. i tried at like 6 today when i found the trailer and it wouldnt let me but about an hour ago i tried, and it worked. btw it was 11:30 pm when i tried so its a legit thing. good luck in waiting for it it should be worth it. you can tell there already trying to sell the movie as scary as hell with having you watch it at the hours it has giving as the time window.

Divine Intervention

Comment

I guess after beeing tricked by a good trailer into seeing that celluloid abomination that was the remake, I'm just not falling for it...I thought it looked ok at best...But that scene with the guy running into the bear trap looks a lot like the scene where the guy is running in the remake...

Comment

Originally posted by N2NOther
              I guess after beeing tricked by a good trailer into seeing that celluloid abomination that was the remake, I'm just not falling for it...I thought it looked ok at best...But that scene with the guy running into the bear trap looks a lot like the scene where the guy is running in the remake...
              Exactly....that is why I mentioned it as kind of uhm.....boring!

Comment

Originally posted by N2NOther
                Then there's the 'From Producer Michael Bay' And the daylight footage looks washed out like The Hills Have Eyes and Wolf Creek, what's with that?

Letterbox'd - Horror Etc - The Hysteria Continues - Film Junk - GGTMC

Comment

Originally posted by licata1708
                  I agree on that
                  It looks like the remake
                  like others already stated

Comment

Oddly enough, this looks like more of a remake of the original than the first one, with the dinner scene, the girl diving through the window, being chased through the yard of the house at night. The visuals seemed very similar to TCM 74.
                    LAST 5 FILMS:
                    The Departed 8.5/10
                    Lipstick and Dynamite 7/10
                    Employee of the Month 5.5/10
                    School For Scoundrals 5/10
                    TCM: The Beginning 3.5/10

Comment

This pretty much looks like the last film beat per beat as I've seen a few others mention. It's almost like they slapped together the bits they cut out of the last script and went "shoot it". Looks like a polished up turd to me.
                      "Don''t try to talk like you're one of them you're not......even if you'd like to be" - Heath Ledger Dark Knight

Comment

Originally posted by sellthesunrise
                        Oddly enough, this looks like more of a remake of the original than the first one, with the dinner scene, the girl diving through the window, being chased through the yard of the house at night. The visuals seemed very similar to TCM 74.
                        Yeah, like you said, it looks like more of a remake than the 2003 edition. I liked the remake and this looks to keep the same feel of that movie intact. I just hope they have more of their own stuff in it, rather than just rehashing the '74 version or even the 2003 version. It's hard to judge from the trailer, but from what I saw it looks decent enough.

Hmmm, never thought I'd be pumped for a prequel to a remake, of my favorite horror movie of all time, from Micheal Bay no less. Who'd a thought.
                        Last edited by Heretic; 06-06-2006, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Fucking apple trailers, they never work for me. Goddamn you!!!
                          XBL - Zombie Dime
                          GTA V
                          Borderlands 2

Comment

I liked the trailer I can't wait for this to come out.

Comment

You don't need to wait for the trailer.

Just go here.

http://tinyurl.com/glurx
                              "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."

- Frankenstein's Monster.

Comment

You don't need to wait for the trailer.

Just go here.

http://tinyurl.com/glurx
                                awesome...thanks for the link
                                My DVD's

sig by Shadowbreedz

Comment

Working...
                                X