No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Is So Sexy I Need To Catch Up !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      The new cop?
      lol, no. it was a small part. He was at the golf course and introduces Dexter to the possible killer. Bashir Gavriel. I gave him his first role in a feature film.

Comment

• Incidentally, has anyone tried the Dexter facebook game yet? Dexter Slice of Life, as far as shity FB Games go it's not bad it's even got the music and Halls voice doing the narration and dropping hints, also I like it how you can stalk prey and switch between Dexter and The Dark Passenger. It also ties in with the prey from the first couple of episodes from season 6 The paramedics and the high school jock. It's a nice diversion.

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

• I'm enjoying the season so far but I hope it picks up a bit more. It seems like it will.

You didn't let me finish. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna bash your brains in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
            The ending to last night's episode was pure awesome, and the preview for the next episode has me pumped as Hell.
            I agree.

That final scene plus the preview for next weeks ep looked fantastic.

[SPOILER]Those body parts all stitched up on those horses reminded me of Brian Moser and the way he cut up and arranged the prostitute on the ice rink.[/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
              Indeed. The look on Deb's face during the preview at one point insinuates something heavy happens.

[SPOILER]The whole side trip with The Tooth Fairy just seemed a little to short though. It almost seemed like he went out to play a game of golf....track down the Tooth Fairy and killed him. All before dinner. [/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by mossy View Post
                Indeed. The look on Deb's face during the preview at one point insinuates something heavy happens.

[SPOILER]The whole side trip with The Tooth Fairy just seemed a little to short though. It almost seemed like he went out to play a game of golf....track down the Tooth Fairy and killed him. All before dinner. [/SPOILER]
                That subplot did feel a tad out of place but it was stretched over a few days.

Really liking Brother Sam. I hope he gets in on the action.

Comment

[SPOILER]Those body parts all stitched up on those horses reminded me of Brian Moser and the way he cut up and arranged the prostitute on the ice rink.[/SPOILER]
                  It's funny you say that.

I kind of think Masuka's new lab tech, who kept going on about the Ice Truck Killer, is probably going to lure someone to their death as a sort of fan homage. From tonight's episode, Masuka would be the easy choice, but they could be looking to get rid of Quinn's character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                    It's funny you say that.

I kind of think Masuka's new lab tech, who kept going on about the Ice Truck Killer, is probably going to lure someone to their death as a sort of fan homage. From tonight's episode, Masuka would be the easy choice, but they could be looking to get rid of Quinn's character.
                    I can see that happening. She's an odd character, and not odd in a Masuka kind of way.
                    [SPOILER]
                    She has a hard on for the Ice Truck Killer. She stole the fake arm from the evidence box and she said that she once had her nails painted the same colour.

Interesting to see where it goes.[/SPOILER]

Comment

It's funny you say that.

[SPOILER]Yeah...she's got trouble written all over her so we are indeed going to see something from her. I wouldn't shed a tear if it was Quinn that got nailed though. His constant moping around is bugging me....always has.[/SPOILER]

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                      That subplot did feel a tad out of place but it was stretched over a few days.

Really liking Brother Sam. I hope he gets in on the action.
                      I like how Mos Def is now just Mos on the titles. He should have kept it to being Mos Def.

Comment

• I am a day late in watching episode 3. A few thoughts. Haven't read anyone's comments yet so if I've repeated anything I apologize. I'm sure others are coming to the same conclusions.

[spoiler]The stolen Ice Truck Killer prosthetic hand may come back to connect Dexter in some way in season 1 with Brian Moser way more than what has already been exposed. This intern may very well be infatuated with Dexter, may be on to him, and may be stalking him much like Dexter stalks his victims and is intrigued by them. The way he got into Trinity's life. Jordan's life. Maybe she idolizes him. She is way too interested in the case. Following Dexter's career path is a way into his life if that is what she is doing.

Old news but it is becoming more and more evident that Olmos's character is not real. He is Colin Hanks' "Harry". I am nearly convinced of this, although there better be a payoff because it's way too predictable.

There is something to this season with science vs religion. Dexter's life is science. Dexter's code is a very neat a tidy set of procedures to keep him out of trouble. If Colin Hanks mirrors his life, he was brought up with a religious code. So like Dexter, he is being taught he is doing good in a vengeful God sort of way instead of the "set of rules to live by to keep him out of trouble". I can't put my finger on where this is going but I feel it's a science/religioun conflict.

The kill of the week, the Tooth Fairy, was pretty cool, but not the actual stalk and kill. It was entertaining but the end result was the payoff. Him dumping the teeth in the ocean to save his son from finding the truth, and then ultimately hunched over a box of spilled and broken slides was sick. Dexter has a glimpse into what may be if he isn't careful.

I think much like season 4 Dexter is seeing the possible outcomes of where he may head if he does not make the right choices. If he does not learn to rid himself of his demons. Trinity taught him how his dark passenger can destroy lives no matter what kind of mask you wear and what kind of shield you put up with a family.

Lastly, "Teen Ass, Nipple Parade, and Spanked". Nuff said. lol [/spoiler]

Comment

I agree.

I think the preview showed way more than just next week's episode. There was too much going on. I think it may have stretched over the next few.

I agree with your spoiler as an option. It's an alternate view of my theory, but it works as well. [spoiler]she either idolizes Brian or Dexter. It's got to be one or the other. I lean towards Dexter because Deb needs to find out. Having someone in the field working with him seems far too coincidental.[/spoiler]

Comment

• I'm actually starting to think that the Edward James character is real. Maybe that is the actual twist. They are setting it up so he looks imaginary but he is very much alive. People have called it way too early.

If he doesn't interact with any other character in the next few eps then that theory goes out the window.

Comment

I'm actually starting to think that the Edward James character is real. Maybe that is the actual twist. They are setting it up so he looks imaginary but he is very much alive. People have called it way too early.

If he doesn't interact with any other character in the next few eps then that theory goes out the window.
                              Weird.

[SPOILER]I actually thought he was real until this episode.[/SPOILER]

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

It's funny you say that.

[SPOILER]Maybe she's stalking Miami Metro... I mean, when we see things as the audience, it's easy to miss what the public in the show sees. Didn't Liddy think something was going on in Miami with killers disappearing or something? Maybe she noticed all their cases fading away and figured someone (mistaking Masuka for the moment) in MM is killing them instead of arresting them for trial.[/SPOILER]

Originally posted by mossy View Post
                                [SPOILER]Yeah...she's got trouble written all over her so we are indeed going to see something from her. I wouldn't shed a tear if it was Quinn that got nailed though. His constant moping around is bugging me....always has.[/SPOILER]
                                [SPOILER]I like Quinn, he makes a good foible, but they put him in the middle of the road for all they could do with him and I don't see them going all the way. If he and Deb do get engaged at least, great, but if not, write him out of the show and be done with it. Shit or get off the pot, ya know.[/SPOILER]
                                I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X