Dexter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
    Latest ep was really good but this show now has a habit of offing it's more interesting characters early. First it was Brother Sam and now Isaak. I was really warming up to him.
    I agree. [SPOILER]I still think it was a pretty good character-twist, and that the dialogue between him and Dexter before he died was really damn good, his death was just a little bit too early.[/SPOILER]

Comment

• Does anyone else think that Deb set up Hanna to make it look like [SPOILER]she poisoned her[/SPOILER] so Dexter would stop protecting her?

Really looking forward to the finale this Sunday, can't wait to see how Dexter gets out of this mess!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
        Does anyone else think that Deb set up Hanna to make it look like [SPOILER]she poisoned her[/SPOILER] so Dexter would stop protecting her?
        That's exactly what happened. These writers are as subtle as a sledge hammer.

Really looking forward to the finale this Sunday, can't wait to see how Dexter gets out of this mess!
        It's been a fun season I guess. I just wish the writers would bring back some logic to the show. [SPOILER] Dexter having Hannah arrested, was flat out retarded. [/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post

It's been a fun season I guess. I just wish the writers would bring back some logic to the show. [SPOILER] Dexter having Hannah arrested, was flat out retarded. [/SPOILER]
          Yeah that definitely was a bad idea.

I did like how LaGuerta played Dexter for a fool though, that was a nice touch...

I also look forward to seeing [SPOILER]Doakes[/SPOILER] in the finale, even if it's only a dream sequence...

Comment

Yeah, my first thought was "They can't be that obvious, can they?" Part of me hopes that it was actually Hannah, but that is just not gonna happen.

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
            That didn't make a lick of sense. She knows everything about him and to let her live (and put her in jail with the police) seemed incredibly stupid.

We are almost to Dexter being on the run, which is what I've been waiting for since the show began. Loved the preview for next week.

Comment

Wasn't it.

[SPOILER]Why would they have her arrested when she knows all about Dexter, and that Deb knows all about him as well. Very dumb move.
              [/SPOILER]

Comment

Does anyone else think that Deb set up Hanna to make it look like [SPOILER]she poisoned her[/SPOILER] so Dexter would stop protecting her?
                It seems to me that a lot of the viewers have been able to nail what the writers call "twists". After the 4th season this show has come pretty predictable...I'm just hoping I'm wrong and they throw us a curve ball.

Originally posted by Klown View Post
                That didn't make a lick of sense. She knows everything about him and to let her live (and put her in jail with the police) seemed incredibly stupid.
                Exactly what my girlfriend and I were saying while she was being arrested.

We are almost to Dexter being on the run, which is what I've been waiting for since the show began. Loved the preview for next week.
                Yees, it's about time somebody has called Dexter out on all his bull shit. lol

[spoiler]We finally see Dexter in handcuffs, so I'm real curious to see how he gets out of this one.[/spoiler]
                B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Season Finale

Damn good episode. That last scene with Deb walking in to find Dexter about to kill LeGuerta was intense. The whole season was kind of a bore, but this last episode gave me hope again.

[SPOILER]It's good to see that Debra has Dexter's back. Although, if she would of just walked away like Dexter told her to, she wouldn't of had to kill Maria... but I'm glad she stayed because it's going to make her and Dex really close now, and I'm interested to see where that goes.

I'm excited to see where they go with Hannah McKay, too.[/SPOILER]

Did anybody else catch the sneak peaks for the upcoming shows? They both look pretty good.

Comment

• Really intense finale, especially the last scene.

Comment

• Pretty decent finale. Very tense in some of the scenes although quite predictable.

Comment

[SPOILER]I'll just go out on a limb and guess that Deb will "shockingly" kill Laguerta, once she finds out the truth[/SPOILER].
                        Nailed it.

That's the only scene I saw from the finale though. I'll have to catch the rest tonight.

Comment

• I loved the finale, especially having Deb [SPOILER]shoot Laguerta[/SPOILER]

I also enjoyed the fact that Hannah[SPOILER] is on the loose![/SPOILER]

Comment

• The one thing that threw me off:

[SPOILER]Debra could have saved herself the agony and pain of having to kill LeGuerta if she would've just left like Dexter told her to... but the writers wanted Dex and Deb to be connected in some way, so what better way than for big sis to save little bro?[/SPOILER]

Good episode, though. I miss the days when every episode used to be that good.

Comment

Nailed it.
                              You nailed to finale, though you were wrong about Debra setting up Hannah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                                The one thing that threw me off:

[SPOILER]Debra could have saved herself the agony and pain of having to kill LeGuerta if she would've just left like Dexter told her to... but the writers wanted Dex and Deb to be connected in some way, so what better way than for big sis to save little bro?[/SPOILER]

Good episode, though. I miss the days when every episode used to be that good.
                                We knew that was going to happen. I really enjoyed the finale. It was predictable but still great and leaves me hanging for the final season.

Comment

Working...
                                X