No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter is back in June, and Showtime will not confirm if it is the final season or not.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/1...-game-in-sight

I could see them dragging it out for another two, or even three seasons if they really wanted to. Showtime doesn't have much else, other than Homeland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
      Dexter is back in June, and Showtime will not confirm if it is the final season or not.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/1...-game-in-sight

I could see them dragging it out for another two, or even three seasons if they really wanted to. Showtime doesn't have much else, other than Homeland.
      I hope they don't make the mistake of thinking they could get two or three more seasons out of Dexter. It's time for it to end and wrap things up. Taking up more time seems like it would weaken the show and would be milking it way too long. I could see Showtime doing it though
      Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

• Showtime will milk another two seasons out of it. It's a ratings winner, why wouldn't they.

The show has been dragging its feet for three seasons now so another two won't hurt.

Comment

• I think last season they said there'd only be two more. Meaning there's now just next season to go?

Not to say that couldn't change, just last I heard is all
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
            I think last season they said there'd only be two more. Meaning there's now just next season to go?

Not to say that couldn't change, just last I heard is all
            Season 7 was supposed to set up the final season and it showed with the way it ended, but it was a ratings hit so there's been talk of doing an extra one.

Comment

• I love Dexter they can drag it out as long as they like as far as am concerned!

Comment

• Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
                I love Dexter they can drag it out as long as they like as far as am concerned!
                Originally posted by Bozophobic
                While I do feel it has dropped in quality, I still love the show and would hate to see it end next season. I say march on!
                This.

Despite it's flaws (Major flaws in the two seasons prior to this one) it's still highly enjoyable for me.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Is TVís Greg Stillson To Menace DEXTER In His Final Season?

Didn't Robocop play a similar role back in season 5?
                  53 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Showtime officially confirms final season.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/18/of...-final-season/

New preview:

[YOUTUBE]dy6u5rXqN5o[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by The Devil's Lyric View Post
                      Showtime officially confirms final season.
                      Three seasons too late.

New preview:

[YOUTUBE]dy6u5rXqN5o[/YOUTUBE]
                      I'm already facepalming. Back to work are they? Okay.

Only thing that would really save this show for me, is if they expose all of Dexter's sloppy work over the past three seasons, and the entire Miam Metro squad all shoot themselves in a mass suicide, for being so fucking dumb. David Caruso is first on the scene.

"YEEAHHHHH"

End credits

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]6ckzE5vT0wc[/YOUTUBE]
                        53 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                          [YOUTUBE]6ckzE5vT0wc[/YOUTUBE]
                          Spoiler alert.

The new psychologist is the killer.

Comment

• So am I the only one who watched the season premiere?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                              So am I the only one who watched the season premiere?
                              Was it good ?

Will probably watch it tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                                Was it good ?

Will probably watch it tomorrow.
                                It was your usual Dexter opening episode. Deb being messed up and Dexter trying to fix things. Nothing took me by surprise except for the last scene of the episode. I was like "WOAH!!!". All in all a pretty decent episode, but it also reminded me that I could care less of the other characters not named Dexter and Deb. Especially Quinn, that guy really needs to die already.

Comment

Working...
                                X