Dexter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timvp View Post
    So I haven't seen Dexter since Season 5. Judging from the negative reviews though did I stop watching it at a good time or are seasons 6 and 7 any good?
    Six isn't as bad as people say it is and seven isn't either but they are MAJOR decreases in quality from the earlier seasons. Season 5 wasn't very good but it's definitely better than what comes after.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• I tried to explain the ending of Dexter to a colleague and they didn't believe me. Wisely, they tuned out after Lithgow left.

Comment

• I lost interest in Dexter after the 5th season. But after seeing all the talk (both positive and negative) about the finale I had to watch to see what the fuss was about. I get why a lot of people are disappointed with the ending, but personally I thought it was an appropriate ending. Could it have been different and better, of course it could have. At least it wasn't as terrible as the ending to Lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunkcrust View Post
          I lost interest in Dexter after the 5th season. But after seeing all the talk (both positive and negative) about the finale I had to watch to see what the fuss was about. I get why a lot of people are disappointed with the ending, but personally I thought it was an appropriate ending. Could it have been different and better, of course it could have. At least it wasn't as terrible as the ending to Lost.
          It was far, FAR worse than the ending of Lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
            It was far, FAR worse than the ending of Lost.
            Yeah, it's not even comparable. I can't think of a show that has a worse ending than Dexter.

It's baffling that I defended this show for so long.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• The Dexter finale is by far one of the worst finales in TV history.

Comment

Working...
              X