Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it just me, or is Quinn becoming more and more unlikable with each episode this season?
    57 Hookers and Counting....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by caustic_coffee View Post
      I have to agree with the Rita annoyance. Her character was supposed to come off as annoying in Season 2 to support the Lila arc, but she hasn't come off as much more endearing. Everything is at her fucking whim. Last year wasn't much better.

      "Syl thinks we should buy a bigger house."

      "No is not really an answer that works in a relationship."

      "I told Syl that Miguel was cheating on her."

      "The baby has an ear infection and you have to go to the pharmacy, whatever you're working on can wait."

      "I would never manipulate you."

      Some of these quotes are just approximations, but they are only the recent ones. Rita is the fucking devil.
      She also got way too skinny and gross looking as well as fucking irritating.

      Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      John Lithgow naked, wet and crying = Very disturbing.
      Agreed

      Comment


      • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
        Is it just me, or is Quinn becoming more and more unlikable with each episode this season?
        He started out unlikable, but it has shifted the other way for me. He's tried to make peace with Dexter, only to be rebuffed. I'm not sure he's a "good" guy, but he's not a complete tool either.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Klown View Post
          He started out unlikable, but it has shifted the other way for me. He's tried to make peace with Dexter, only to be rebuffed. I'm not sure he's a "good" guy, but he's not a complete tool either.
          It just annoyed me that he divulged so much information about the Trinity Killings to the reporter. Obviously, she's going to publish the story now, even though Quinn might've thought that what he said to her was confidential.
          57 Hookers and Counting....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
            It just annoyed me that he divulged so much information about the Trinity Killings to the reporter. Obviously, she's going to publish the story now, even though Quinn might've thought that what he said to her was confidential.
            One word: Pussy



            Seriously, it's amazing what us guys will (or won't) do for a little action. That's what I chalked that up to.

            Comment


            • I didnt like this weeks ep...it was kinda boring....cant til next week when Dexter kills again...

              Also,is it just me or is dexter becoming slighty more unhinged as each season passes??Cant wait to see him fall apart completely...
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Klown View Post
                One word: Pussy



                Seriously, it's amazing what us guys will (or won't) do for a little action. That's what I chalked that up to.
                I can understand that, but I still predict that Quinn will be "shocked" to find out that what he said made it into the newspapers.
                57 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • Well, well, well.

                  Lundy is related to Trinity, I think.

                  Trinity is killing people that resemble his sister, mother, and father in the ways they were offed, or how he offed them. I'm thinking he had some incestual relationship with his sister (i.e. being naked in the bathtub) his mother probably committed suicide over the matter, and I'm betting his probably beat his father's head in.

                  But we'll find out in nine more episodes.

                  Oh and at the end of the season Dexter is leaving Miami. With Doakes. Holding hands.

                  - gabriel

                  Comment


                  • I need to catch up on the new season.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gabriel View Post

                      Oh and at the end of the season Dexter is leaving Miami. With Doakes. Holding hands.

                      - gabriel
                      I always sensed a sexual tension between them.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • I found this weeks episode very interesting....I thought Dexter wasgoing to take my advice and kill the fam off...but, unfortunately he didnt.
                        I knew what happened was going to happen as far Lundy goes, after his encounter at Trinity's last kill spot.Cant wait to see the aftermath next week.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WENN View Post
                          I found this weeks episode very interesting....I thought Dexter wasgoing to take my advice and kill the fam off...but, unfortunately he didnt.
                          I knew what happened was going to happen as far Lundy goes, after his encounter at Trinity's last kill spot.Cant wait to see the aftermath next week.
                          Do you think Trinity did it though? The robbing of Lundy at the end, made me think it was a thug hired by Deb's boyfriend. He seemed like he had already made up his mind as far as the Deb/Lundy relationship goes.

                          Is anyone else getting sick of all these love stories? Quinn/Reporter, Deb/Lundy/Anton, Laguerta/Batista, sheesh, enough already. This isn't Days of Our Lives.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                            Do you think Trinity did it though? The robbing of Lundy at the end, made me think it was a thug hired by Deb's boyfriend. He seemed like he had already made up his mind as far as the Deb/Lundy relationship goes.

                            Is anyone else getting sick of all these love stories? Quinn/Reporter, Deb/Lundy/Anton, Laguerta/Batista, sheesh, enough already. This isn't Days of Our Lives.
                            I thought it was Anton at first but now im thinking either Trinity or the vacation murderers...

                            And u r absolutely right about the love story thing....If i wanted this kind of fluff and stuff, i would be watching Grey's anatomy or some shit..
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WENN View Post
                              I thought it was Anton at first but now im thinking either Trinity or the vacation murderers...
                              The vaction murderers make sense. I think it would be too obvious for Trinity to be involved.

                              I'm watching the episode again, and I forgot Dexter killed the woman in his daughter's room. I think something might come of that. He hasn't exactly been the cleanest of killers this season.


                              Comment


                              • I liked the "revelation" that Dexter really doesn't want to lose his family.
                                57 Hookers and Counting....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X