Gay horror fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
    The fuck do I care? I don't even like him.
    Heh heh, yeaaaah good thing he wasn't even TALKING TO YOU.... shmuck.

Nobody cares that you don't care.

I have an angel on my shoulder, but a devil in my head.

Comment

THANK YOU!
      Have a dancing banana. But don't' try and eat it. He will tango down your throat and cause all kinds of trouble for you. Trust me, I've done it. He started to Samba in my intestine and I had to go to the ER.
      I feel like the baroness in "The Sound of Music". Everyone is off climbing an Alp and I want to shove a guitar up that nun's ass.

Comment

Is it me or does the dancing banana look gay? Kinda has the Richard Simmons thing goin'!
        My Collection

Comment

Originally posted by SilverDreams View Post
          THANK YOU!
          Have a dancing banana. But don't' try and eat it. He will tango down your throat and cause all kinds of trouble for you. Trust me, I've done it. He started to Samba in my intestine and I had to go to the ER.
          Thank you, just don't shove it in my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by HighlyTENSE View Post
            Thank you, just don't shove it in my ass.
            HOMOPHOBE OSHI-
            [XBOXLIVE]trixr4chumps[/XBOXLIVE]

Movies Recently Watched:
            The House of the Devil: 6/10
            Poultrygeist: 5/10
            Laid To Rest: 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by Trixareforchumps View Post
              HOMOPHOBE OSHI-
              Well which is it? Am I homophobic?.... or Asian?

Comment

I have to disagree, most of my gay friends enjoy horror flicks, they love watching stupid straight people get killed Anyway it might be interesting to know that I, myself, and the entire crew at my website www.slasherpool.com is actually gay so there ya go.
                Slasherpool.com - Reviews, Interviews, Horror Boxoffice Chart, Slasher Masks and a whole lot more!

Comment

I honestly dont know what to say

:confused:
                  Proud Sinner since 2003

Consider it my rebirth

Comment

I am straight! Look at me in awe. Most gay guys I know and I don't know many act pretty much like any straight guy I know and enjoy horror movies the same as the next guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                      The fuck do I care? I don't even like him.
                      Sorry about your bad taste, hopefully you'll recover one day.

Comment

Maybe gay men don't like Horror films because of the sexual vibe they give. Like, if I'm in the room with a chick and there's a horror movie on, I'm getting laid. It works everytime...

But it's different, I would suppose, because of the fact there is that sexual tension, I honestly couldn't think of how two men would like get off on it, but hell it's possible...

I'd ask my gay brother, but he refuses to talk to me for some odd reason...

Comment

Originally posted by White_Rabbit View Post
                          Slasher Freak and his boyfriend Guardian something are both gay males. So there you go.
                          And don't forget other closet cases like Dobe Dobe and others.

Well, there's a few homosexuals, bi and lezzies around the forum...but who gives a fuck about these fucking labels!?

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

I'm a gay man and most of my friends who are gay also like horror movies. They aren't as fanatical about them as me but few people are. I'm lucky that my boyfriend likes them. Plus his brother is a horror fanatic too so if there's a movie my bf won't go see with me I can always call up his bro to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MontagTheMagician View Post
                              I'm a gay man and most of my friends who are gay also like horror movies. They aren't as fanatical about them as me but few people are. I'm lucky that my boyfriend likes them. Plus his brother is a horror fanatic too so if there's a movie my bf won't go see with me I can always call up his bro to go.
                              Having a bf who is also a horror fan is great because you can go see every horror flick together and recommend stuff. I would never get involved with a guy who wasn't a horror fan.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
                                closet cases like Dobe Dobe

Comment

Working...
                                X