No announcement yet.

Gay horror fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was wondering while reading this thread.

what do you do when theres female nudity? just curious

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

Originally posted by schizophrenic-kyle View Post

I pause the scene, zoom it and jerk-off like all the straights.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Keep watching?

I'm not gay but I don't really know what straight people are supposed to do when there's female nudity in a film. :confused:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
          Keep watching?

I'm not gay but I don't really know what straight people are supposed to do when there's female nudity in a film. :confused:
          Obviously we are required to pause the movie in order to ogle, drool, and act generally ape-ish.

This only applies to males though, as straight males are the dominant horror fans.

What a bunch of goons...

Comment

What? Isn't the point of horror movies to scare the shit out of you? Well there ya go :P No but seriously, straight guys might feel uncomfortable with watching male nudity or gay sex scenes but gay guys don't mind female nudity or straight sex scenes. I guess we're just a more open-minded group of people or sumthin. And guys, no question is stupid, I think it's great that this guy actually takes the time to ask questions to learn more rather than to remain ignorant like some people.
            Slasherpool.com - Reviews, Interviews, Horror Boxoffice Chart, Slasher Masks and a whole lot more!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthroFred View Post
              No but seriously, straight guys might feel uncomfortable with watching male nudity or gay sex scenes but gay guys don't mind female nudity or straight sex scenes. I guess we're just a more open-minded group of people or sumthin.
              ^ what he said.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by AnthroFred View Post
                What? Isn't the point of horror movies to scare the shit out of you? Well there ya go :P No but seriously, straight guys might feel uncomfortable with watching male nudity or gay sex scenes but gay guys don't mind female nudity or straight sex scenes. I guess we're just a more open-minded group of people or sumthin. And guys, no question is stupid, I think it's great that this guy actually takes the time to ask questions to learn more rather than to remain ignorant like some people.
                I have to say, this seems like a silly generalization... Seriously, all gay guys feel this way? None of them are uncomfortable with female nudity?

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
                  Having a bf who is also a horror fan is great because you can go see every horror flick together and recommend stuff. I would never get involved with a guy who wasn't a horror fan.
                  Yeah, I've had a lot of trouble finding guys to date who like horror movies, I dated ONE for a year, but he had so much baggage he was a horror movie. So damnit!
                  But again, this thread was just out of curiosity, I'm not trying to label anyone or make any kind of blanket statements.
                  Thank you for reading and, for not being jerks about the thread (well most of you!)
                  Should I use this thread as a dating site? Any gay guys 25-35 in the LA area?
                  HAHA
                  I feel like the baroness in "The Sound of Music". Everyone is off climbing an Alp and I want to shove a guitar up that nun's ass.

Comment

Personally I panic a little and then get sick. I keep a bucket next to the TV just in case...
                    I feel like the baroness in "The Sound of Music". Everyone is off climbing an Alp and I want to shove a guitar up that nun's ass.

Comment

gay people are cool
                      "Night of Terror"

"Blood Thirsty Vengeance"

Comment

I'm gay and i'm obsessed with horror movies! And when it comes to female nudity, i could care less. It's just whatever. I don't pay attention to it.
                        "I won't let anyone come between us any more."
                        ~Marie, Haute Tension

Comment

Originally posted by HighlyTENSE View Post
                          Thank you, just don't shove it in my ass.
                          That's just so wrong yet so funny!
                          My Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
                            Keep watching?

no you tard! im straight too i was asking about gay people! lol

And guys, no question is stupid, I think it's great that this guy actually takes the time to ask questions to learn more rather than to remain ignorant like some people.
                            wow, ive never been called openminded before. thankyou!

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
                              Sorry about your bad taste, hopefully you'll recover one day.
                              Not likely, I hate Eurotrash.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                                Not likely, I hate Eurotrash.
                                That sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X