Gay horror fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
    Gay horror fans like to pronounce their horror gayness. It's what they do.
    I missed the Gay Horror Fan title, I've been in a bit of a haze lately.

BTW, does A Nightmare On Elm Street 2 count as Gay horror?

Comment

• ^
      No, that counts as an homophobic horror film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post
        BTW, does A Nightmare On Elm Street 2 count as Gay horror?
        Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
        ^
        No, that counts as an homophobic horror film.
        Check out the official thread for it here on the board. Lots of entertaining arguments and reactions

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
        ^
        Yep, it's not a slasher film at all. It's a musical (?!) I too was like "WTF am I watching" when I first saw it.

Btw - Slumber Party Massacre 3 is a surprisingly good horror film and easily the best of the series. If you can erase the memory of the second one I'd definitely recommend Part 3 as a decent slasher film.
        Part 3 went back to the basics of a slasher and was pretty darn good. Now for the unofficial fourth film.....Cheerleader massacre......not so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
          Once again Heathen you are coming across as clueless. There are many many sub-categories of horror and many many sub segments of different people who are into horror. We have many threads for different things and viewpoints. It's tiring when straight folks think we sing "I'm gaaaaaay" while walking down the streets in skimpy outfits all the time or object if somebody starts a gay related thread or happens to say they are gay. 1980 called..........
          There's no such thing as the "gay" horror subgenre, just as there's no "big boobies" horror subgenre. And for the record, I love the gays, but probably not in the way you're thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
            There's no such thing as the "gay" horror subgenre, just as there's no "big boobies" horror subgenre. And for the record, I love the gays, but probably not in the way you're thinking.
            How is gay comparable to big boobs at all? You make less and less sense with each moment that you exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
              How is gay comparable to big boobs at all? You make less and less sense with each moment that you exist.
              If you can't figure that out, you have no business being in a thread about either big boobs or the gays.

Comment

• GAY horror fans?!

Comment

• Originally posted by capecep View Post
                  LOL. I happend upon Fantasy Fest while in the Keys one time, so this is funny to me.

The only thing I can add to this thread is that I suspect the girls from Martyrs are more than friends. Anyone agree?

And while on the topic, I'm going to have a really gay day, meeting my ex-step dad and his boyfriend for dinner. It's going to be fabulous!
                  The chemistry between Luci and Ana is actually very much a turn on for me. I'd love to be a sizzlin' lez with a smokin fine girlfriend - defecate you not.

That's awesome about you and your pops. Lotsa men don't find their sexuality until later in life. "Come to think of it, I guess I've always wanted wang in my mouth. Oops."

Originally posted by MrBrownEyes View Post
                  GAY horror fans?!
                  This homoflexible horror fan could most likely kick your arse, and would, if only he could.

You straight fellas out there - wouldn't you like a girlfriend into splatter films or b flicks? Tell the truth, yeah? Well, I'd like to meet a guy who shares my borderline obsession with horror cinema. If to only make friends with "gay" guys that prefer the lightly-beaten path, then so be it. This is no dating service, but if it comes up, it comes up. (please make use of any puns you may see as potential targets in your next post)

It's tough being a minority of a minority. That would be my lifestyle and not one chosen. Not only this, but I'm a Pagan/Curandero(herbalist), dabbling in Oneness and Sanskrit cleansing, whose putting a lot of practice into performance flow art - playing with FIRE. Sooo... In this day of mass communication, I take advantage of it. I am not a dime a dozen, and my "kind" is spread out there, few and far between.

That being said, yes, lesbian films are more widely accepted. You iffy guys only cause me to question you. I've plenty of hetero friends that don't give a shit either which way... but those that get riled up over the topic... yeah, they make me question their stance.
                  There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
                  No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
                    The chemistry between Luci and Ana is actually very much a turn on for me. I'd love to be a sizzlin' lez with a smokin fine girlfriend - defecate you not.
                    Are they? It seems there's love there but there's nothing overt. My gaydar is the worst.

Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
                    That's awesome about you and your pops. Lotsa men don't find their sexuality until later in life. "Come to think of it, I guess I've always wanted wang in my mouth. Oops."
                    Whoa, wait. It might be noted that I was not participating in the gayness, I was simply going to be around it. My step-dad was a closet case his whole life until he was caught. After the drama (I almost killed him and was nearly shot by three cops) and subsequent divorce from my mom, we now get along alright. It's cool that you're out there; I see that it's much better to live free than live a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by capecep View Post
                      Are they? It seems there's love there but there's nothing overt. My gaydar is the worst.

Whoa, wait. It might be noted that I was not participating in the gayness, I was simply going to be around it. My step-dad was a closet case his whole life until he was caught. After the drama (I almost killed him and was nearly shot by three cops) and subsequent divorce from my mom, we now get along alright. It's cool that you're out there; I see that it's much better to live free than live a lie.
                      Lucie was too fekkin' distraught and emotionally warped to be settling down with anyone lol. Ana just chose the wrong moment to express intimacy[the kiss that was met by refusal]. I'm sure Ana had love for Lucie that would never ever be reciprocated even if the events that night failed to unfold. She was much too unstable. At first, it was a mental connection. As adults, Ana's extreme enamor by Lucie transcended into something more physical. but Yeah, it was definitely there.
                      I didn't think you were having a monage a trois with your dad and hi boyfriend, if that's what you had in mind. Even if you were - more power to you!
                      I was born a Jehovah's witness. My options, projected from my adolescent mind, were to kill myself(of which I did attempt at 12), or live out the lie your father did... I can only be honest, so doing myself in seemed to be the way...
                      As you can tell from some of the posts here - it isn't necessarily a FREE life for people in those particular shoes. The words here that are meant in negative jest - I just brush them off my shoulders. Others aren't so fortunate, and many turn a blind eye for the fact that teen suicide is, yes, caused my inner turmoil about orientation. Shitty.

Glad you and your dad worked it out. It was waaaay tougher for a man to come to terms with this aberrant act back in the day. It was almost always kept under wraps(if you weren't so... prominent, I'll say).
                      There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
                      No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                        Did you get a chance to watch Otto?
                        Not yet, but I saw a non-horror gay flick called Strapped that I really liked.
                        "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

• Naked Lunch is pretty gay..

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                            Naked Lunch is pretty gay..

Wasn't there a gay horror convention called Naked Lunch?

Comment

• Hello. It seems as if I've arrived late to this conversation. I am a gay horror fan. I've been watching horror since I was young and continue to indulge in its offerings today. I mainly watch 70s and 80s slasher films but enjoy most forms of horror. Some of my gay friends are horror fans; but a lot of them have said that horror scares them or just doesn't appeal to them. This is a long thread through so I'm assuming there are a lot of gay horror fans on Bloody-Disgusting?
                              "How comes Angela gets to talk to the boys all day, and WE have to play volleyball?"

Comment

• so, recently while watching day of the dead, i had a striking realization:
                                john and bill are such a couple, i don't know how i never saw it before and i actively look for that stuff and i've watched day a million times. they're the cutest! they live in domestic bliss together, all sequestered away from the others, and they look out for each other in the cutest, lovey-doveyest ways. there were a few looks they gave one another, and a few "be carefuls" that really sealed the deal for me.

2015 song draft

the cramps - surfin dead
                                rob zombie - living dead girl
                                public image limited - the order of death
                                L7 - pretend we're dead
                                michale graves - dawn of the dead
                                patti smith - dead to the world
                                the pixies - dead
                                bukka white- fixin to di blues
                                omd - forever (live and die)
                                bif naked - i died

Comment