Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone recommend a good gory, sci-fi/horror movie to me? Something along the lines of The Thing?
    Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

My DVD List

Myspace Page

Last.FM Page (Music Website)

Robot Laundry (Artist Website)

Comment

Originally posted by djdeathwish View Post
      Can anyone recommend a good gory, sci-fi/horror movie to me? Something along the lines of The Thing?
      From Beyond

Comment

Originally posted by Doc View Post
        Men Behind the Sun.
        Thanks bro im going to pick it ASAP
        'When people ask me if I went to film school, I say, "No, I went to films." - Quentin Tarantino

Comment

Would anyone recomend Lucio Fulci's A Cat In The Brain? I was wondering if it was worth looking/paying for. I just watched Don't Torture a Duckling, and I want some more Fulci. And I heard a lot about that...but not if its good or not...

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Dragula View Post
            HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! Errrrr wait, that was useless and unfunny.

EDIT - WHAT THE FUCK happened to the old smilies?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBumpInTheNight View Post
              Would anyone recomend Lucio Fulci's A Cat In The Brain? I was wondering if it was worth looking/paying for. I just watched Don't Torture a Duckling, and I want some more Fulci. And I heard a lot about that...but not if its good or not...
              It is extremely odd. I'd suggest Lizard in a Woman's Skin over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                It is extremely odd. I'd suggest Lizard in a Woman's Skin over it.
                Yeah I've seen that movie once and I stuggled with it a little but overall I thought it was pretty good.
                'When people ask me if I went to film school, I say, "No, I went to films." - Quentin Tarantino

Comment

Originally posted by killer-on-the-run View Post
                  Yeah I've seen that movie once and I stuggled with it a little but overall I thought it was pretty good.
                  Cat or Lizard? I struggled a little with Cat, but enjoyed Lizard a lot.

Comment

Cat or Lizard? I struggled a little with Cat, but enjoyed Lizard a lot.
                    Na I stuggled with cat aswell bro. Lizard was a clever film

Comment

Na I stuggled with cat aswell bro. Lizard was a clever film
                      Seen all his other stuff?

Comment

Seen all his other stuff?
                        No Unfortunately I cant find alot of it. So I might start crusing the net for them very soon. I've seen Zombie 2 and the above mentioned but thats about it. But from what I have seen the SOB knows how to make a good movie.

Comment

No Unfortunately I cant find alot of it. So I might start crusing the net for them very soon. I've seen Zombie 2 and the above mentioned but thats about it. But from what I have seen the SOB knows how to make a good movie.
                          He's my favorite director. His spaghetti westerns are pretty good too. Not seen any of his comedies though.

Comment

He's my favorite director. His spaghetti westerns are pretty good too. Not seen any of his comedies though.
                            Black comedy or normal comedy.

Comment

Black comedy or normal comedy.
                              Pretty sure it's normal, but I haven't seen them yet. Too busy with horror and westerns for now. Oh, I also saw his crime drama Contraband. All have gore.

Comment

Pretty sure it's normal, but I haven't seen them yet. Too busy with horror and westerns for now. Oh, I also saw his crime drama Contraband. All have gore.
                                So the man has done it all. You want a good western man watch Chato's Land its got Charles Bronson in it. It's pretty fucking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X