Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls you thought would be the final girl but didn't make it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
    Radha Mitchell in Pitch Black I was sure she would survive.
    Nice one...first one that came to mind. She was so close...so close.

Not the best 'final girl', but you know you thought that mom cop was going to survive in ----"The Descent 2"----
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emo-rtal Beloved View Post
      Danielle Panabaker in Friday The 13th remake.
      This was a HUUGE shock they had Jason kill her. I really thought Jenna was going to survive and I SOOOO wanted her too. She was like the only likeable character in that whole film.

BTW Clay (Whitney's brother) should have let the girls go first. Ever hear about being a gentlemen and protecting the girls first especially being chased by a psycho. He should have been the one to get the machete through his back. JS.

Comment

Marion Crane - Psycho (well I didn't, but back in the day..)

Comment

Jenna from Friday the 13th (2009) played by Danielle Panabaker... she almost made it too....

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Mark View Post
            This one came to mind straight away...perhaps if she hadn't wasted time looking at previous victimís home movies and put more effort into actually escaping she might have made it, but then again if after shooting the killer they had made sure he was dead by bashing his brains in everyone would have been laughing.
            Very true.

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
              This was a HUUGE shock they had Jason kill her. I really thought Jenna was going to survive and I SOOOO wanted her too. She was like the only likable character in that whole film.

BTW Clay (Whitney's brother) should have let the girls go first. Ever hear about being a gentlemen and protecting the girls first especially being chased by a psycho. He should have been the one to get the machete through his back. JS.
              Originally posted by EvilDeadFridaythe13thfan View Post
              Jenna from Friday the 13th (2009) played by Danielle Panabaker... she almost made it too....
              Yeah, poor DP. Her character was so lovely!

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

The remake of ANOES had awful character emphasis.

Comment

Not to mention the best looking girl in the movie.

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake.

Comment

Jenna had everything that represented the perfect "Final Girl" in a Friday The 13th film.

She was much better than freaking Whitney. I never ever known Jason to hold someone captive before even if she does look like his mother.

Poor Jenna. She should have been thee final girl in the remake.

Comment

I expected Kelly Rowland to survive FvsJ, solely because of LL Cool J and Busted Rhymes surviving the Halloween movies. Was nice to see her get hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
                        The girl from AVP2
                        I wanted everybody to die in that movie, The chick was annoying as all hell
                        " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
                          Radha Mitchell in Pitch Black I was sure she would survive.
                          Same here when she got killed my mouth just dropped open

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilDeadFridaythe13thfan View Post
                            Not to mention the best looking girl in the movie.

Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
                            Jenna had everything that represented the perfect "Final Girl" in a Friday The 13th film.

She was much better than freaking Whitney. I never ever known Jason to hold someone captive before even if she does look like his mother.

Poor Jenna. She should have been thee final girl in the remake.

Agreed.

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

One of the few really interesting/notable things to happen in the F13th remake was that Jenna got killed. Too bad, as she was really hot and the movie's best character, so I echo the sentiments.
                              Horrorfest 2013

This has nothing to do with where I came from, or what happened to me... I would've ended up here no matter what. I made a choice, I made a choice to provide a counterbalance to all those things that we hold good... and pure. You chose journalism, okay.

Comment

Dizzy Flores from Starship Troopers

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X