Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Murder Podcast Thread! (B-D Podcast)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed, really annoying that one has to fish around the BD podcasts for Double Murder. Does this mean the Double Murder feed is not coming back? Keep up the good work Danny...when will the older casts become available again?

Comment

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
      Just listened to the latest podcast.

I'm surprised you guys enjoyed the premake. I thought it was horrid.
      Well, "enjoyed" is a strong word. "Didn't think it was horrid" is more accurate. Like maybe a 4 or 5 out of 10.

Originally posted by Kupotek View Post
      I'm not liking that all the B-D podcasts merged, I only wanted to listed to Double Murder, but now I have to be constantly marking others as watched to get new ones, so I wound up just deleting the whole stream.
      Originally posted by czerro View Post
      Agreed, really annoying that one has to fish around the BD podcasts for Double Murder. Does this mean the Double Murder feed is not coming back? Keep up the good work Danny...when will the older casts become available again?
      No word on whether or not we'll have our own, separate feeds again. I definitely feel your pain, and appreciate you guys taking the time to still check out Double Murder. The flip side of all this is that we've gotten a bunch of new listeners due to fans of the other podcasts getting a chance to check us out.

Also, the first 10 casts are available (check for an earlier post in this thread about it). We should have 11-20 posted in the next week or two. By the end of the year, all the back Double Murder episodes will be available!
      Danny!
      Vice President of Murder
      Co-Host of the Double Murder Podcast
      http://www.Bloody-Disgusting.com/podcasts.php

These ****** need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.

Comment

• BAD NEWS: The next episode of Double Murder won't be released until tomorrow. But for a sneak peak:

VIDEODROME
        vs
        EXISTENZ
        (all out Cronenberg metaphysical battle to the death!)

GOOD NEWS: 5 more past episodes have been uploaded to Bloody Disgusting Radio!
        EP 11 - Halloween: Original vs Remake
        EP 12 - Inside vs Rosemary's Baby
        EP 13 - Let The Right One In vs Martin
        EP 14 - Friday The 13th: Original vs Remake
        EP 15 - Sunshine vs Event Horizon

All our past episodes are released in May 2011 on the BD Radio feed. 2 classic episodes in this batch!
        Danny!
        Vice President of Murder

Comment

• Videodrome vs eXistenZ will be very interesting, I've had long long long long discussions about both movies with a few friends.

When I was a little kid I saw the scene from Videodrome where the suit pulls the VHS tape out of his chest and subsequently explodes... and for many years I thought I dreamed the whole thing, cos honestly that scene is one of the most surreal scenes I've ever seen in a movie.

Video drome is a very interesting look into how mankind creates their own reality... eXistenz is a bit less adventurous, it comes off as a Thirteenth Floor / Total recall what is reality rehash... it's not bad, but not great the way Videodrome is... anyway, I look forward to the episode.
          KITTYSAFE.NET
          Facebook | Website
          | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny! View Post
            BAD NEWS: The next episode of Double Murder won't be released until tomorrow. But for a sneak peak:

VIDEODROME
            vs
            EXISTENZ
            (all out Cronenberg metaphysical battle to the death!)

GOOD NEWS: 5 more past episodes have been uploaded to Bloody Disgusting Radio!
            EP 11 - Halloween: Original vs Remake
            EP 12 - Inside vs Rosemary's Baby
            EP 13 - Let The Right One In vs Martin
            EP 14 - Friday The 13th: Original vs Remake
            EP 15 - Sunshine vs Event Horizon

All our past episodes are released in May 2011 on the BD Radio feed. 2 classic episodes in this batch!
            Sweet.

Should be interesting to listen to the new episode. I've been wanting to see eXistenZ for a long time.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• eXistenZ is a very relevant film for our times.
              KITTYSAFE.NET
              Facebook | Website
              | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

Comment

• The new episode is out! Sorry about the wait, but I think this is a really good episode.

Which means it probably isn't

ALSO!!!!!!

I am hereby announcing the upcoming DOUBLE MURDER TRIVIA CHALLENGE TO THE DEATH!!!

Next episode, I'll be hosting a trivia face-off between Tim and Mr. Disgusting himself! We're asking listeners and the BD crew to help by sending in questions to be asked on the show. Email me at DoubleMurder@bloody-disgusting.com to suggest questions. If yours is chosen, I'll be sure to give you a big internet high five! (also, include your forum name, because people who post here will get top priority).

Be sure to include the answer to the question which MUST be verifiable. I'm not gonna ask some made up shit on the show
                Danny!
                Vice President of Murder

Comment

• Great job on a Cronenberg head-to-head, and thanks for taking listener input. You two nailed it and I got a couple more suggestions. Unfortunately, I know I am missing some podcasts, so these double murders might have already been executed:

House on Haunted Hill vs Remake
                  Spoorloos vs The Vanishing

Comment

• Mr Disgusting and Tim can't really make it to the trivia thing, so I declare myself the winner. We're doing a holiday episode instead. I'm not even gonna tell you what movies it is, except that Tim doesn't want to do Gremlins vs Gremlins 2 (because he's a jerk).
                    Danny!
                    Vice President of Murder

Comment

• The latest podcast is up: Rare Exports vs Santa's Slay. Just in time for the holidays that I already wish were over.
                      Danny!
                      Vice President of Murder

Comment

• You guys doing double murder this month?

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
                          You guys doing double murder this month?
                          We put one out, Original vs Remake of Straw Dogs. Not sure if it ever got posted to the front page; Mr Disgusting has been awfully busy with Sundance

Our next episode is either going to be Tucker and Dale vs Evil VERSUS Student Bodies...

OR

Hobo With A Shotgun VERSUS Street Trash

...also, Tim mangled his hand in a dough mixer. Seriously. I saw it the other day and it's fucked up.
                          Last edited by Danny!; 01-30-2012, 09:41 AM. Reason: Timfo.
                          Danny!
                          Vice President of Murder

Comment

• Danny, So is your next podcast going to be hobo with a shotgun VS street trash then?
                            Is Tim's hand still fucked up?

With love from Australia dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by travn8r1990 View Post
                              Danny, So is your next podcast going to be hobo with a shotgun VS street trash then?
                              Is Tim's hand still fucked up?

With love from Australia dude!
                              Our latest episode (just released) is La Casa Muda vs Silent House. We're gonna do our vigilante hobo trash episode down the road when we don't have anything relatively new to review.

Tim's hand is better, but still fucked up. He's got the pins removed and cast off, but he's gonna have to do a bunch of physical therapy to get it back in working order. He can barely move his fingers at this point and all the skin is "new" which gives it this eerie sheen. Honestly, sometimes I think he's got a prosthetic hand.
                              Danny!
                              Vice President of Murder

Comment

• Haha, go check out 2 of the best comments ever left about our podcast...both the pizza one and the "dumbasses" one.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/28908
                                Danny!
                                Vice President of Murder

Comment

Working...
                                X