No announcement yet.

The Crow, good or bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the first one was my first fav movie ever, now its just on the list of movies i like. great movie. the second one was at least entertaining, but i think my fav part just ends up being that the deftones are performing in it near the end, is wierd seeing chino with dreads. old shit.
    WWPBD?

Comment

I love The Crow, but not as much as Proyas' other flick Dark City.

Letterbox'd - Horror Etc - The Hysteria Continues - Film Junk - GGTMC

Comment

"Dark City" is the bomb.

Comment

The Crow is awesome. I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sexychainsawgirl
            the new one they came out with is pretty good and kinda creepy
            you have to be fucking shitting me,...that movie was so,...so fucking lame...
            i cant believe i even rented it...

ANYWAYZ, i used to love the first crow movie, but it has been played out so much, i cant really sitting threw the hole thing anymore.
            http://www.myspace.com/sethwatt

Comment

The Original is a superb movie, so well made. Along with Man On Fire, my favourite revenge movies. The first sequel(City Of Angels) was pretty much pants.

Comment

loved it, first sequel was quite good too

Comment

The original is amazing, the first sequal is decent and all the rest blow.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow
                    The Original is a superb movie, so well made. Along with Man On Fire, my favourite revenge movies. The first sequel(City Of Angels) was pretty much pants.
                    Yeah
                    I now felt gnawing at my vitals that dark terror which will never leave me till I, too, am at rest; "accidentally" or otherwise.

Comment

so i know all of ye like it, but does it have gore nd a bitta action, or is it story driven?
                      2014 Horror Draft:

Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
                      Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
                      I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
                      Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
                      Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
                      Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
                      Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
                      The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
                      Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
                      Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

Comment

I know alot of people are gonna start a malitia after reading this but I think The Crow is a WAY over rated movie. Yes it was done well but so was Titanic and I didnt wish I was Leonardo Dicapreo after I saw it. I just remember EVERYONE fucking freaking out when this first opened and I felt left out not seeing it. But when I did I was so disappointed. I thought it was a cheesie approach to an action/gost story. This was a better read then a movie, I cant really pin point what it was that made it so fucking lame but I just kept waiting for the part that made everyone want to dress like the Crow! Im just being an asshole cuz I just woke up but please someone tell me, other than Bruce Lees son in the flick why is this movie like the beat all end all of films? Anyone!

Comment

This movie kicks some ass...and some people think Romeo and Juliet is romance...fuck that shit...romance is coming back from the dead and kicking the living shit out of the people who fucked up your love life...

John Bonham playing Moby Dick for real!

Is it November 3rd yet?

Comment

The Crow is one of my personal favorite movies of all time. Not exactly all to true to the graphic novel, but still follows the basic principles.
                            And sure, Brandon Lee's death has a big part of why alot of people may like, or even have ever heard of the movie. But that does not change that fact that the man could act and it is a damn shame that his life and career were cut so short by one mistake.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
                            Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
                            I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
                            Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by I am a HORROR movie!!!
                              so i know all of ye like it, but does it have gore nd a bitta action, or is it story driven?
                              it's got some gore, some glimpses of nudity, explosions, great acting, and very story driven.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
                              Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
                              I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
                              Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

Im sorry I was thinking of Rapid Fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X