No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead (Live-Action Series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just caught the latest episode and all I can say in solemn remembrance of a much loved character is this...

Ding dong the witch is dead!!!
    GOOD!
    I always hated that whiny fucking tart.
    We never saw her equally annoying cowboy progeny shoot her in her nagging fucking forehead though so I reckon he fired a fresh air shot, then came out all gloomy as if he'd done the dirty deed.

I bet Lori is a walker and she'll reappear in a later ep. Also, Rick's reaction was fucking piss-your-pants funny. I've seen better acting in Christmas panto's. Loved how he walked around like an idiot and then threw himself to the floor like some kind of injured spastic. If you can't act - move around a lot and forget how to use your arms - like a teenager. Works a charm!

What a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
      Lots of big happenings in this terrible episode.....Lori's acting was very laughable.
      Shittalk, dude. This episode was very strong, with the loss of two members of the group. Thankfully, that [SPOILER]Lory Whory isn't anymore[/SPOILER]. If I were tasteless I would say, she got what she deserved. [SPOILER]A bullet in her whore-head[/SPOILER]. But that moment was pretty moving, when they [SPOILER]got out with the baby[/SPOILER], awaiting Rick and the others.
      Solid episode again, can't complain. Plus, we have serious shit going on between Merle and Andrea!

Originally posted by Heretic View Post

However, anyone claiming that there hasn't been enough action(especially this season), is clearly some idiotic gore hound, who wants nothing more.
      Agreed. I think it isn't that easy to walk the line between bonecrunching, no-holds-barred violence and some moments with tranquility and character developments. It was a bit too much in season 2, but so far in season 3 well-balanced.
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• ^
        Santa baby - you should try formulating an idea in your head and then typing it. Just replying to a bunch of people without ever having an original thought is lazy. Try it, you might like it. I'd hate to be like you, I really would. Must be dark down there.

Comment

• I got spoiled about the last episodes events. Holy shit!! Piss me off that I missed watching it last night. But will catch the rerun during the weekend.

Comment

• [SPOILER]The death of T Dog was definitely unmoving. Pretty much a useless character is now out of the way.

Sweet death scene, though.
            [/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
              ^
              Santa baby - you should try formulating an idea in your head and then typing it. Just replying to a bunch of people without ever having an original thought is lazy. Try it, you might like it. I'd hate to be like you, I really would. Must be dark down there.
              Have a much better idea: try to kill yourself, we and even you might like it very much. But make it quick, pls.
              You are so pathetic, I don't even have the proper words for it, you useless trollshit scumshitfuck.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                you useless trollshit scumshitfuck.

And you thought you had no words for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                  I noticed this ep had many a jarring cut from mundane convo to in-yer-face zombie action. At first, it seemed problematic, but then I realized it made me forget about all the boring (but occasionally necessary) shit. I think they might have found a way to satisfy both sides of the audience: the drama queens and the horror junkies.
                  I thought that added a nice little contrast between the two groups, one in a constant and agonizing struggle for their lives, the other a jovial and tranquil community whacking golf balls at zombie's heads.

Honestly, I'm really liking this season thus far. It's definitely not without its flaws. Some of the acting is weak at times and character's aren't as well fleshed out as I'd like. But then again, for such a gigantic cast and two completely separate and polar opposite settings I think they're handling it pretty well. I think the problem is that it's such a mammoth amount of substance balanced with action balanced with much-needed character development for every character; in terms of scope it's a gigantic show and there's so much that needs to be worked on, they just don't have a writing team that's capable enough to excel in every area at once.

That last episode was great, though. I could nit picket, but it was a definite step in the right direction for this show and almost felt like a season finale. With that much going on in one episode so early into the season, I'm interested to see what they have in store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post

And you thought you had no words for it.
                    Oh well.
                    Might be the euphoria from "Skyfall", I am in a generous mood right now. Even for trollshit scumshitfucks like him.
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• The addition of the prison setting was the best thing to happen to this show. I assume the Guv'na will take over the prison and push the zombies to the background once again.

Comment

• Loving this season so far.

[spoiler]Even though I hate Lori I thought her death was pretty damn intense[/spoiler]

Comment

• Damn that last episode was intense. The gov's community reminds me of Stephen King's Under the Dome, will be interesting to see how that develops.

I don't understand the complaints of TWD being too slow, perhaps the backdrop of the farm made season 2 more mundane but that can't be said about season 3. Perhaps with more variety this season those complaints will subside otherwise i worry about people's attention spans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                            Damn that last episode was intense. The gov's community reminds me of Stephen King's Under the Dome, will be interesting to see how that develops.

I don't understand the complaints of TWD being too slow, perhaps the backdrop of the farm made season 2 more mundane but that can't be said about season 3. Perhaps with more variety this season those complaints will subside otherwise i worry about people's attention spans.
                            The problem is that all the show's dramatic threads have rather obvious courses, whereas the action/survival threads maintain the suspense, so it's not really about wanting action for the sake of action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                              It's not that it's slow, it's that there is no meat to the drama. You're just watching miserable people be miserable, and it gets stale after a while. I mean how many times has Rick given that "Things are real bad, I know, but we've just got to keep going on." speech? It's the same shit, over and over and over.

The drama is definately needed, but the writing could use some work.

Comment

• Yeah I agree it could handle the drama more effectively. Even though the last episode was intense I worry it may have blown its load a little early like I felt it did with Shane. There needs to be more tensions within the clan other than survival.

I was referring more to people I know who just want action. I think they overlook Darabont's intentions of a wild west style to story telling and a different pace to most shows out there. I guess its something that's hard to achieve over many seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X