The Walking Dead (Live-Action Series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
    Yeah, he sure did. And I was slowly starting to feel something for The Governor, his character was beginning to grow on me...until his scene with Maggie. Not cool.

[SPOILER]Was it me, or was that Tyrese that walked off the wall of Woodbury past Andrea right before the end of the ep.?[/SPOILER]

And what the hell was up with that hermit? "I'll call the cops"...all that damn time gone by and he hasn't realized there's a zombie apocalypse happening outside and there are NO damn cops. I mean he's had to have left at least once or twice for food. You don't just hold up in a shack with no food or water in it.

Overall, it was a good episode. Shit is about to hit the fan...and of course, it's gonna go on a mid-season break.
    Yeah that definitely struck me as odd when the hermit said that. But men can live in the woods for years and adapt and not come out for.

Hmmm and it's time someine wasted the governor.

His behavior tonight spoke volumes about how sadistic and evil he is but we all new that. And with Daryl and Rick going in I think we all know what will happen. You just have to kill the queen ant to destroy the colony if you know what I mean.
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• That was a midling ep serving only to prep the battle, with a couple pointless subplots and plently of redundant characterization.

Comment

And what the hell was up with that hermit? "I'll call the cops"...all that damn time gone by and he hasn't realized there's a zombie apocalypse happening outside and there are NO damn cops. I mean he's had to have left at least once or twice for food. You don't just hold up in a shack with no food or water in it.
        Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
        Yeah that definitely struck me as odd when the hermit said that. But men can live in the woods for years and adapt and not come out for.

Guys, come on. He was obviously insane.

Comment

• I find the Governor's trust/use of Merle rather hard to swallow, esp. considering the Governor's own love of family (zombie daughter).
          Originally posted by zombaddict View Post

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by zombaddict View Post

For all we know he was a scientist.
            B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• i just found it rather boring that, of course, the second "the girl" gets a gun pulled on her, she spills the beans. also, i think it's past time everyone had some sort of contingency plan for getting caught, like didn't any of y'all ever watch star wars before the zombie apocalypse? i mean, give a fake fucking location. "um, we're all in a farm house off of route bumblefuck." buy yourself some time. the governor has no deathstar, he can't blow up your home planet of prison because "the farm house" is too remote a target to make an example of. having said that, i can't wait to see the governor die. that shit he pulled with maggie was fucked-up, and it's about a tenth of comic book governor.

i also thought that might be tyreese walkin off the wall. and for fucks sake andrea, quit drinking and thinking with yer cootchie and put a knife in the governor's head already.

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
              Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
              So frightened of dying
              Relax, yes, I’m trying
              But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                i also thought that might be tyreese walkin off the wall. and for fucks sake andrea, quit drinking and thinking with yer cootchie and put a knife in the governor's head already.
                Yeah, I was thinking the guy that came off the wall was Tyrese but THAT black guy accompanied Merle in one episode and his name wasn't Tyrese, so...we'll probably see him on the side of the ride or something.

I also can't wait for The Governor to die either. His character had begin to grow on me in the good-evil sorta way, but what he did to Maggie pissed me off...so I say kill 'em already!!

EDIT: The guys name is Shupert (Tyrese look-alike). We saw him trailing Michonne and Andrea when they got to Woodbury.
                Last edited by SHAPE; 11-26-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• I like season 3 so far. More than the previous one, that's for sure.
                  Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                  Aside from the incident with the soldiers a few episodes ago (which was bad enough), I don't see him as that bad. There has to be more than that to put ultimately a knife in his skull.
                  "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                    Aside from the incident with the soldiers a few episodes ago (which was bad enough), I don't see him as that bad. There has to be more than that to put ultimately a knife in his skull.
                    He needs to get far worse and much more darker before anything like that happens.

Comment

I like season 3 so far. More than the previous one, that's for sure.

no way. that poor crazy dude who was minding his own fucking business in his cabin got skewered for far less.

death to the governor. and it better be nasty.

So frightened of dying
                      Relax, yes, I’m trying

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                        no way. that poor crazy dude who was minding his own fucking business in his cabin got skewered for far less.
                        This doesn't justify his demise at this stage at all.
                        Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                        He needs to get far worse and much more darker before anything like that happens.
                        What I said.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Shane was killed and he was only half as crazy as The Governor. haha

Comment

This doesn't justify his demise at this stage at all.
                            oh yes it does. the governor needs to die horribly.

now, the longer they take with it, the more satisfying his death will be. take your time wd writers, take your time.

So frightened of dying
                            Relax, yes, I’m trying

Comment

• I hope they keep The Governor around for a while, though. He's the perfect malefactor for this show.

Comment

I hope they keep The Governor around for a while, though. He's the perfect malefactor for this show.
                                i agree with this.

So frightened of dying
                                Relax, yes, I’m trying

Comment

Working...
                                X