The Walking Dead (Live-Action Series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
    How about using the spoiler tag, you idiot.
    Lol you fail and fail hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
      Pretty good episode. The cliffhanger was a little cheap though. I like the character, but they should've capped Merle, and left Daryl standing there at the end, to make the threat more intense. I have no doubt now, that they will both be saved. Although, I do like the prospect of Merle becomming one of the good guys.
      Yeah, I too thought the cliffhanger was weak, but the introduction of Tyrese was pretty damn sweeet. We ALL know Daryl and Merle will survive, especially after seeing BOTH of them in the previews for the episodes coming in Feb.

But those are pretty cool zombie pics, Sangre...that second zombie looks like Shane. lol
      B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Satisfying mid-season finale with a good cliffhanger, destroyed by the stupid preview. How dumb must someone be to do that?
        Anyway, so far, this season is great and without major complaints like in season 2. LoryWhory is dead, Glenn learned to be a badass and Andrea became the new series slut, getting off with the Governor. Not bad.
        I hope they can hold or better, set the bar higher for the remaining episodes.
        Originally posted by Shape View Post
        Yeah, I too thought the cliffhanger was weak, but the introduction of Tyrese was pretty damn sweeet. We ALL know Daryl and Merle will survive, especially after seeing BOTH of them in the previews for the episodes coming in Feb.

But those are pretty cool zombie pics, Sangre...that second zombie looks like Shane. lol
        It is Shane.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
          I hope they can hold or better, set the bar higher for the remaining episodes.
          I can see the second half being a tad better than the first seeing as how we're finally introduced to Tyrese. He's the man.

It is Shane.
          That's awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Some dude shot his girlfriend because they were arguing about The Walking Dead!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/l...p4AJhCEOdD64EI

Comment

• Jesus, what's the world coming to when people shoot others over a TV show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                    Jesus, what's the world coming to when people shoot others over a TV show.
                    Mhmm the crap in my Home City last weekend and now this + the dude that photographed the guy in the subway!

People are becoming more and more warped

Comment

• I am a fan of Season 2 but Season 3 completely kicks its ass. Can't wait for more eps.
                      Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                        ^hilarious and right on fucking point.

i cannot believe those fuckheads. hey meet tyrese! hey, kill the other black dude. why do they think viewers can't handle more than one male african american character at a time? why do they think they can be so blatantly racist? why do they think we won't notice? or do they not care? it's FUCKING tiresome.

otherwise, a solid episode, although i'm a little surprised that andrea was so cool with [SPOILER]the governor's heads in aquariums collection, and his zombie daughter. i'm also in a little disbelief that andrea hasn't connected everything yet, but hey.now, i wonder if the gov really believes that merle is a traitor, or it's just a ruse to get daryl to take merle back to the prison with him. the gov, zombie little girl aside, has demonstrated pretty shrewd thinking, and i just don't think he'd up and throw a powerhouse like merle to the dogs, or worse still, give merle a reason to want revenge.[/SPOILER]

2015 all-genre draft
                        1. hero at large (1980)
                        2. mystery men (1999)
                        3. super (2010)
                        4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                        5. batman returns (1992)
                        6, spider-man strikes back (197
                        7. the specials (2000)
                        8. darkman (1990)
                        9. supergirl (1984)
                        10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                          [SPOILER]now, i wonder if the gov really believes that merle is a traitor, or it's just a ruse to get daryl to take merle back to the prison with him. the gov, zombie little girl aside, has demonstrated pretty shrewd thinking, and i just don't think he'd up and throw a powerhouse like merle to the dogs, or worse still, give merle a reason to want revenge.[/SPOILER]
                          The Governor definitely thinks Merle set them up. Merle told The Gov that Michonne was dead, and he couldn't bring her head back because things were too hectic. So The Gov thinks Merle had something to do with Michonne, Rick, and company sneaking in...because she's obviously NOT dead. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                            The Governor definitely thinks Merle set them up. Merle told The Gov that Michonne was dead, and he couldn't bring her head back because things were too hectic. So The Gov thinks Merle had something to do with Michonne, Rick, and company sneaking in...because she's obviously NOT dead. lol
                            right. forgot about that one.

2015 all-genre draft
                            1. hero at large (1980)
                            2. mystery men (1999)
                            3. super (2010)
                            4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                            5. batman returns (1992)
                            6, spider-man strikes back (197
                            7. the specials (2000)
                            8. darkman (1990)
                            9. supergirl (1984)
                            10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• I'm curious to see what happens between the Governor and Michonne. Thankfully, he hasn't raped and tortured her yet (like in the book), but I wonder if the second part of Season 3 will feature that.

[SPOILER]The fact that he already lost an eye gives me hope that it won't happen; since Michonne didn't completely mangle him already (cutting off his arm, his manhood, and so on), leads me to believe that the show will avoid that part. Also, I'm glad that he didn't cut off Rick's hand like he did in the book. I suppose they avoided that for practical reasons (having to digitally remove Rick's hand during every episode would be very tedious).[/SPOILER]

Still, I'm very excited to see how they continue and finish the third season.

Comment

• I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X