The Walking Dead (Live-Action Series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
    The show recieved 4 "2013 Saturn Award" nominations the other day. Yay!! Congrats to the nominees.

Best Actor - Andrew Lincoln
    Guess I'll never take that awards ceremony seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
      Guess I'll never take that awards ceremony seriously.
      Agreed.

The Saturn Awards used to be fairly relevant as far as Sci-Fi goes, but I think their waning popularity has forced them to support the choices of the least common denominator. Recent winners included Eli Roth, Sam Worthington (Avatar), Tron Legacy, Tobey McGuire - all a joke as far as awards go. You can like the movies they represented, but the acting in Spiderman 2, Avatar, Tron Legacy and Hostel were a joke.

I can definitely see the choice of Morrissey, but Lincoln is a laughable addition to the awards meant to leech off of Walking Dead's popularity. Sad.

Comment

• This week's episode was good, but the Tom Waits song at the end was by far my favorite part of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
          but the Tom Waits song at the end was by far my favorite part of it.
          Fuck yeah! That was definitely unexpected.

When she began to sing it I immediately thought "hey, I know that song...holy shit, she's singing Tom Waits!".

Comment

• Comment

• Was anyone else hoping [SPOILER]that The Governor would wake up, see Andrea with the knife, and kill her? I'm getting tired of her bullshit.[/SPOILER]

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Season 3: Episode 11 - Pretty good episode. Andrea should have slit that fuckers throat!! But then it would have been too easy for that pig to die. I want the zombies to eat that fucker slowly and tear him apart anyways!! LOL!! Nice to see Andrea reunite with the old gang, even though it was a little hostile for everyone. So now Tyrese and his group will be helping the governor? This isn't gonna end well for many!!

8.5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                  Was anyone else hoping [SPOILER]that The Governor would wake up, see Andrea with the knife, and kill her? I'm getting tired of her bullshit.[/SPOILER]
                  I wouldn't say hoping but yes I was expecting it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                    I wouldn't say hoping but yes I was expecting it
                    It made me like her a lot less...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                        Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            Was anyone else hoping [SPOILER]that The Governor would wake up, see Andrea with the knife, and kill her? I'm getting tired of her bullshit.[/SPOILER]
                            I seriously thought he was going too. But she certainly would of redeemed herself if she would of at least stabbed is other eye.
                            Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
                            Season 3: Episode 11 - Pretty good episode. Andrea should have slit that fuckers throat!! But then it would have been too easy for that pig to die. I want the zombies to eat that fucker slowly and tear him apart anyways!! LOL!! Nice to see Andrea reunite with the old gang, even though it was a little hostile for everyone. So now Tyrese and his group will be helping the governor? This isn't gonna end well for many!!

8.5/10
                            Meh it was just a filler episode.
                            "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Season 4 will start in October. 16 episodes will be aired.
                              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Hopefully the season wont be split again.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X