The Walking Dead (Live-Action Series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
    Thats pretty much how l feel. This show has really found itself this third season. lts interesting that the season began showing Rick and the group being more tight-knit and methodical than before, because by comparison the show itself is tighter and better than ever.

My only gripe is Andrea. Shes probably my favorite character in the comics, but my least favorite on the show. The television version of Andrea is nothing more than a bumbling slut. l guess shes still a crackshot, but l can't even remember the last time she even fired a gun.
    What this show desperately needed was interaction with another group of human survivors and not just focus on Rick and his crew. Now that we have Woodbury and The Govenor it's been great. I haven't read the comics but I hope they don't close season 3 with the death of The Govenor. I hope it carries over into season 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
      What this show desperately needed was interaction with another group of human survivors and not just focus on Rick and his crew. Now that we have Woodbury and The Govenor it's been great. I haven't read the comics but I hope they don't close season 3 with the death of The Govenor. I hope it carries over into season 4.
      Either Andrea or the Governor will bite the dust.
      I really like this season so far, though I don't have any favorite character on the show - not even Hershell.
      I don't get the shortsightedness of the black couple. So many hints and easy 1+1 maths, leading to the conclusion that the Governor is shit and devious. I ed myself a couple of times during this episode.
      Burnt or burning zombies?! What a great look that was!
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
        Either Andrea or the Governor will bite the dust.
        I really like this season so far, though I don't have any favorite character on the show - not even Hershell.
        I don't get the shortsightedness of the black couple. So many hints and easy 1+1 maths, leading to the conclusion that the Governor is shit and devious. I ed myself a couple of times during this episode.
        Burnt or burning zombies?! What a great look that was!
        Yeah those two are pretty annoying. I like how they just suddenly turned against the prison, but then realized they have kids there and The Governor is suddenly a bad man.

Last nights ep was pretty cool. The stalking scene and the burnt zombies were great. [SPOILER]Obviously Milton will come to Andreas rescue[/SPOILER].

Comment

• Damn, this has to be one of my new favorite episodes.

It was incredibly tense, especially the Gov. stalking Andrea, and it's nice to spend some time alone with the Woodbury-group, instead constant switching between them and Ol' Rick & Co. The violence felt a little bit more dark and gruesome as well, like the repeated head-crushing and the burning of the "Walker-pit" and "Walker-truck".

Tyreese and Sasha acted a little bit stupid in this episode, though, but it didn't really bother me. At least they seem like decent people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
            Damn, this has to be one of my new favorite episodes.

It was incredibly tense, especially the Gov. stalking Andrea, and it's nice to spend some time alone with the Woodbury-group, instead constant switching between them and Ol' Rick & Co. The violence felt a little bit more dark and gruesome as well, like the repeated head-crushing and the burning of the "Walker-pit" and "Walker-truck".

Tyreese and Sasha acted a little bit stupid in this episode, though, but it didn't really bother me. At least they seem like decent people.
            I agree. Very good episode. The stalk sequence was fantastic, and one of the best moments so far in the show.

Comment

• Me and my cousin were watching and the entire time we were wondering if we'd see Rick at least for a little bit and it'd be a first to not have him anywhere in a episode. The cameo of sorts wasn't bad.

Show has a knack for showing characters whose light bulb isn't on all the time I've noticed.

Originally posted by Klown View Post
              I agree. Very good episode. The stalk sequence was fantastic, and one of the best moments so far in the show.
              Reminded me a lot of a classic chase/stalk scene in a horror movie.
              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Last edited by Mr. Bill; 03-19-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                  awesome!
                  "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Did anyone else see a walker that looked like the plaid zombie from Dawn of the Dead? Might just be me.
                    “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
                      Did anyone else see a walker that looked like the plaid zombie from Dawn of the Dead? Might just be me.
                      I seen and I agree it came to mind for me too when I seen him

Comment

• Season 3: Episode 14 - Oh wow!! Andrea Andrea Andrea!! All that running away from the Governor and fighting off zombies to try get to the prison, only to be caught by that pig right at the damn fences. A very thrilling episode!!

9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
                          Did anyone else see a walker that looked like the plaid zombie from Dawn of the Dead? Might just be me.
                          Sure did.

Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                          I seen and I agree it came to mind for me too when I seen him
                          LOL..me too!!

Comment

• Season 3: Episode 15 - OMG!! Wasnt expecting the ending result with Merle. Michael rooker and Norman Reedus were both terrific. Everyone featured in the 2nd last episode were spot on, regardless if some only had a 1 or 2 brief scenes. I cant believe this season is winding down already. With what happened in this episode, I can see at least 2 more major characters getting offed in the finale!

10/10

Comment

• A fantastic and incredibly intense episode!
                              [SPOILER]I already knew about what would happen to Merle because of spoilers, but it was revealed in a incredibly shocking and emotional way.[/SPOILER]
                              Last edited by Yggdrasil; 03-25-2013, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                                A fantastic and incredibly intense episode!
                                [SPOILER]I already knew about what would happen to Merle because of spoilers, but it was revealed in a incredibly shocking and emotional way.[/SPOILER]
                                Troof. Thankfully I was spared by any spoiling, so the emotional impact was perfect for me. One of the better episodes in that season.

So now that Merle has substantially weakened the Governors group, Rick and his comrades might now have an easy-going in order to overrun him, am I right?
                                I am still asking myself, why the Governor wanted Michonne in exchange for peace between the two parties. I guess he wants revenge because she gouged his eye out? Or is there more than meets the eye?
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X