The Walking Dead (Live-Action Series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Seriously, have they ripped off Mad Max ?

Also, there's a pub in my home town called The Terminus.

Comment

• Still haven't gotten around to watching this show yet, but from the sounds of it... it sucks more and more as time goes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klownz View Post
          Still haven't gotten around to watching this show yet, but from the sounds of it... it sucks more and more as time goes on.
          I think it's pretty good, then again I'm easily amused.

Comment

• How this pulls in millions of viewers yet Hannibal barely scrapes by is just mind boggling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
              Seriously, have they ripped off Mad Max ?
              Aside from the dystopian character of the show nothing I can think of. Terminus was mentioned way before the current episode.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                How this pulls in millions of viewers yet Hannibal barely scrapes by is just mind boggling.
                I know people who are rabid about this show but can't get into Madmen and think that Breaking Bad is merely okay.

Comment

• [SPOILER]So it's obvious Terminus is a trap, and the introduction of the cannibal story thread from the comics. All the groups will converge there and a gunfight will ensue, three groups against one another. Pretty sure that was Carol we saw getting gnawed at by the pack of walkers in the finale preview. Also, I'm betting Beth is what's on the menu at Terminus. I'm not gonna say for certain, but it seems like this is the predictable direction it's going to take.

I've heard rumours of a few big characters biting the dust, and I wouldn't be surprised if Carl was also one of them. First there was the shots of dazed, bloodied Rick in the preview. Then there's also the fact that Andrew Lincoln is a guest on next week's Talking Dead, which is pretty much always a dead giveaway that the guest's character or a related character perished. We can only hope! This concludes my finale predictions.[/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
                    I know people who are rabid about this show but can't get into Madmen and think that Breaking Bad is merely okay.
                    Me too man, me too

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
                      Me too man, me too
                      ...and Madmen is freaking genius.

Just thought I'd add that for clarity's sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
                        ...and Madmen is freaking genius.

Just thought I'd add that for clarity's sake.
                        Yes sir.

Best show on TV right now IMO.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Need more mullet guy...loving Eugene
                          Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                            Need more mullet guy...loving Eugene
                            I haven't decided whether Eugene is a genius or just a flake.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Devil's Lyric View Post
                              [SPOILER]So it's obvious Terminus is a trap, and the introduction of the cannibal story thread from the comics. All the groups will converge there and a gunfight will ensue, three groups against one another. Pretty sure that was Carol we saw getting gnawed at by the pack of walkers in the finale preview. Also, I'm betting Beth is what's on the menu at Terminus. I'm not gonna say for certain, but it seems like this is the predictable direction it's going to take.

I've heard rumours of a few big characters biting the dust, and I wouldn't be surprised if Carl was also one of them. First there was the shots of dazed, bloodied Rick in the preview. Then there's also the fact that Andrew Lincoln is a guest on next week's Talking Dead, which is pretty much always a dead giveaway that the guest's character or a related character perished. We can only hope! This concludes my finale predictions.[/SPOILER]
                              Man, that would be an awesome ending. As much as I despise the show, a devouring of each other in a cannibalistic kind of manner would be just...great.

But in the end, I pretty don't care that much at all. It's a shit show which has to be finished by now.
                              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X