The Walking Dead (Live-Action Series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbsorbantJellyfish View Post
    Fair enough, in which case I need to pick up Vol. 1 soon, as I am a fan of zombie related entertainment. Thanks man.
    Sure thing.

I would just go ahead and buy books 1 - 4 if you can. I started reading them just as 4 was coming out. I bought the first one, read it in a day, bought the second, read it in a day...

Repeat.

I didn't think it was going to be so addictive. Once you start, you probably won't stop until you're completely caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantJellyfish View Post
      Fair enough, in which case I need to pick up Vol. 1 soon, as I am a fan of zombie related entertainment. Thanks man.
      Get the Compendium, believe me you wont regret it. It's on Amazon right now for $37 and you get the first 48 issues in one massive book.

I just got into the series and it's amazing.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
        Get the Compendium, believe me you wont regret it. It's on Amazon right now for $37 and you get the first 48 issues in one massive book.

I just got into the series and it's amazing.
        Will do, definitely end up saving a decent amount of money that way, thanks man.
        'life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come'

- Lester Freamon

Comment

Yeah man, just be prepared to get a workout when reading it for long periods of time. It weighs a shitload.

You could probably beat someone to death with it.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Darabont-regular Jeff DeMunn has been cast.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/19864

Comment

I was reading about this show online somewhere...can't wait for it to come out. Should be a hoot.

Comment

I can't wait for this show. This has the potential to be something spectacular. I'm anticipating this more than anything else this year.

I just started reading vol. 11 of the collections and it appears this series still hasn't run out of steam after more than 50 issues.

Comment

i havent read the comic but now im interested in both the book and tv series.

Comment

Prison Break's Sarah Wayne Callies and Shield vet/Darabont-familiar Laurie Holden have been cast as Lori and Andrea, respectively.

The relatively new Steven Yeun has also been cast.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44935
                    http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/20036

Comment

Robert Kirkman tells Quint about the Frank Darabont WALKING DEAD TV series!!!

Comment

A must read.

Comment

First image:

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                          Jurassic World - 7/10
                          Speed - 8.5/10
                          John Wick - 9.5/10
                          The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                          Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

I'm pretty excited, I've been trying to keep up on the latest news. I haven't had a chance to read the script, but my girlfriend did. I heard her laughing a few times so that's promising. This is gonna be good.

I add the news to my site before I post it here, when I get the news up anyway. So if you love zombies, there's a lot of cool info over at Ultimate Zombie Data Base.
                            When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Check out my new novella Camp Bio-Warfare at Amazon.com

Working on the #1 Zombie information website. If you love zombies, stop on by. Ultimate Zombie Data Base

My trade record. http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...postcount=5148

Comment

A series based on Zombies, directed by one of the finest directors working today, on AMC?!?!?!?

The apocalypse is upon us. This is way too good to not have some earth shattering consequences.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this one since AMC is producing some awesome television right now. Did anyone hear that FearFest (aka Monsterfest) is going to be fourteen days this year instead of the usual eight?

Comment

Working...
                                X