Audition
    Let the Right One In
    A Tale of Two Sisters
    Dead Snow
    Ichi the Killer

Lesser Knowns That Are Decent:
    Frayed
    Trick r' Treat
    I've seen most of the movies listed here, thank you for the list, though!
    I LOVED Frayed. Dunno why xD
    I have a perfect body......
    Unfortunately it's in the trunk of my car and starting to smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gapermaker View Post
      I watched Black Water on there a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed that movie. If you are a fan of movies like Lake Placid or Rogue, both killer croc movies, you may want to give it a try. It is like a much better version of Open Water.
      I do believe I've seen that! Is that where the two Australian sisters are stuck in a tree?
      I have a perfect body......
      Unfortunately it's in the trunk of my car and starting to smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirrormask View Post
        I've seen most of the movies listed here, thank you for the list, though!
        I LOVED Frayed. Dunno why xD
        Hah, yeah it was pretty underrated movie.

I also forgot Session 9 too, if you haven't already seen it

Comment

I really enjoyed Paranormal Entity- and I'm 94% sure it was filmed and released BEFORE Paranormal Activity. . . So I thought that P.A was the rip off!
          Paranormal Activity was actually filmed in 2007, and Paranormal Entity was made/distributed by The Asylum, who've produced such classics as Transmorphers, Mega Piranha, and Snakes on a Train. The more you know!

(You're probably joking, but I love Paranormal Activity enough to defend it here.)
          body snatcher hunt and capture
          armageddon feed the rapture
          exorcists scientists
          bound and chained at the wrist

Comment

Originally posted by AYO?! View Post
            The Burning/Cropsey.
            Are you talking about the documentary Cropsey, or are you referencing The Burning by another name? If so, The Burning doesn't have an alternate title, and the documentary Cropsey has nothing to do with The Burning. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Comment

If you have not seen aftermath yet its on instant cue,its amazing one of my new favorites for shure. But dont watch it with the old lady lol.
              The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                Triangle was a nice hidden gem I found. Martyrs is on there as well.
                I found Martyrs in my instant queue. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes any type of horror.

And welcome to the site

Comment

I do believe I've seen that! Is that where the two Australian sisters are stuck in a tree?
                  Yup, that'd be it! Did you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Feed the Rapture View Post
                    Paranormal Activity was actually filmed in 2007, and Paranormal Entity was made/distributed by The Asylum, who've produced such classics as Transmorphers, Mega Piranha, and Snakes on a Train. The more you know!

(You're probably joking, but I love Paranormal Activity enough to defend it here.)

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsey View Post
                      Are you talking about the documentary Cropsey, or are you referencing The Burning by another name? If so, The Burning doesn't have an alternate title, and the documentary Cropsey has nothing to do with The Burning. Just thought I'd clear that up.
                      The Burning went by the alternate title Cropsy (I had it spelled by Cropsey, my mistake even though it's the correct wording). After the initial run of the film as "The Burning" they retitled it Cropsy and put stickers on existing posters with the new name in order to try and make some more money off the picture. The posters for the movie under the title Cropsy go for a lot on secondary markets. If you want to learn more check out Horrorhound #23, has a whole article dedicated to films with alternate titles.

The Cropsey documentary was alright, I checked it out a few months ago. So-so, but I didn't feel like my time was wasted.

Comment

The best movies on netflix instant right now?

recommend a couple really good horror flicks that are streamable on netflix right now.

please

Comment

Laid to Rest is on there if you havent seen it....nice slasher...bloody
                          Your corpse is a grizzly work of art <3

Comment

yeah I've caught that one a few times. Horrible story and pretty weak acting overall, but chromeskull was a great creation, and there are some awesome kills as well.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Tobe Hooper's The Funhouse is on Netflix instant right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brain eater View Post
                                Tobe Hooper's The Funhouse is on Netflix instant right now.
                                another awesome, that ive recently watched lol

keep em comin though guys, i know theres got to be some good shit on there i havent checked out recently

Comment

Working...
                                X