X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Formaldehide&Seek View Post
    I've said it before
    Deep Rising 2

In hypothetical land, 16 years ago () maybe, but now....

It's Sommers' best movie, and it ended perfectly. Guy's career had a downward trajectory straight out of the gate. Exploring what happened next... no thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
      You do know that we're getting a See No Evil 2 in just a couple of weeks right?
      Yeah, but I feel like that is a different case...

Comment

• Originally posted by CanyonBehindHer View Post
        Yeah, but I feel like that is a different case...
        Not really. It's an out of the blue sequel that no one was exactly clamoring for.

I'd wager more people wanted a Strangers sequel, myself included, than a See No Evil sequel.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Guys, we just got (or are getting) a Leprechaun sequel.

Anything is possible

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Some of these names were probably mentioned already, but I'm going to name my most wanted horror films:

Evil Dead 4
            Halloween reboot or Halloween 9 (As long as it's in Carpenter's style)
            Freddy Vs. Jason 2
            Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash
            Chucky Vs. Leprachaun
            Child's Play 7 (Continues Andy storyline)
            A true Texas Chainsaw Massacre sequel (that isn't crappy and isn't just the first movie all over again)
            Friday the 13th sequel to the original franchise (with Tommy Jarvis back)
            Saw 8 (to makeup for Saw 3D)
            One more Nightmare on Elm Street sequel with Robert Englund (highly unlikely since Robert officially retired from the makeup at a convention)
            Nightmare on Elm Street reboot (not another remake, but a reboot. A remake and a reboot are tow different things. We need to makeup for the terrible remake.)
            Night of the creeps 2
            Mutants from Hills Have Eyes Vs. Leatherface and his cannibalistic family
            And that's pretty much it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
              Guys, we just got (or are getting) a Leprechaun sequel.

Anything is possible
              Actually we got a reboot and apparently it's also a remake of the original. I do know that it's not connected to the previous Leprachaun films. And yes, anything is possible. You just have to make it happen.

Comment

• I actually forgot one. I also want a sequel to The Strangers. Maybe a Jaws reboot. But I fear if they do a Jaws reboot, it'll have too much CGI.

Comment

• Originally posted by EricVierthaler92 View Post
                  I actually forgot one. I also want a sequel to The Strangers. Maybe a Jaws reboot. But I fear if they do a Jaws reboot, it'll have too much CGI.
                  Yay, I am not the only one who wants a sequel for The Strangers.

Comment

Working...
                  X