X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post

My Bloody Valentine remake:
    I was just about to post this one.

Don't understand why Lionsgate don't want a sequel.

The first one was a critical and box office hi,t and it was left wide open for another installment.

Comment

• I want to see a sequel of Video Dead and Nightlife.

Thanks to Beyond and Disturbed_Dan for the fantastic graphics!

Comment

• Want to see a sequel to Wolf Creek. I know it has been announced but I don't know if they've started production yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
          I was just about to post this one.

Don't understand why Lionsgate don't want a sequel.

The first one was a critical and box office hi,t and it was left wide open for another installment.
          Didn't Todd Farmer and Lussier said a sequel was in the works at one point.

Lionsgates need to greenlite it NOW especially since Tom Hanniger got away at the end.

It made ALOT of money at the box office and world wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
            I have two

My Bloody Valentine remake:

Venom (2005): This has so much potential for a franchise. Mr Jangles is a fucking awesome killer. An undead zombie trucker possessed by voodoo snakes who kills with a crowbar. I want a sequel but with more gore and blood. Make the kills more brutal too!!!
            Yes to both, esp. MBV.

Comment

• Infestation. They left that wiiiiiiiiide open for a another movie. I was fairly low budget though so I don't know if it will happen, but it looked like they definitely wanted to make another.
              I wouldn't mind seeing another I Am Legend, not with Will Smith's character, even though I really like him, but his story was told in the first one, maybe one with how other people escaped the infection to build the colony at the end of the Will Smith movie.

Comment

• Braindead
                Bubba Ho-Tep

Comment

• I wish Slugs
                  Shaun of the dead could have another sequel

Comment

• Originally posted by Samie View Post
                    Infestation. They left that wiiiiiiiiide open for a another movie. I was fairly low budget though so I don't know if it will happen, but it looked like they definitely wanted to make another.
                    I wouldn't mind seeing another I Am Legend, not with Will Smith's character, even though I really like him, but his story was told in the first one, maybe one with how other people escaped the infection to build the colony at the end of the Will Smith movie.
                    Oh Year for got about that, i love to see sequel to that!

Comment

• I wanted a sequel to Night of the Creeps. That would've been so awesome. Picking up right where the first one left off. The aliens could have touched down on earth looking for the slugs while a whole cemetery's worth of zombies get raised.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
                        A more Carpenter-esque Halloween (IE the opposite of what Zombie did)

Evil Dead 4 for damn sure

An "Englund" Nightmare on Elm St. sequel

A Child's Play that continues Chucky's hunt for Andy. I hated how he just all of a sudden forgot about him in Bride of Chucky.

And a Pumpkinhead sequel that isn't total crap.

event horizon 2 would be pretty interesting.
                        " Bon Apetit, Bitch! "

Comment

• Dead Silence 2
                          Trick R Treat 2
                          http://www.ebay.com/sch/2coolghouls/...&_trksid=p3686

✌ Visit my listings for the best in Scary Props, Horror Toys, Masks and more! ✌

Comment

• Originally posted by VoltronLions View Post
                            Dead Silence 2
                            Trick R Treat 2

Comment

• Originally posted by unDeadManWalkiN View Post
                              glad someone agrees with me on these
                              http://www.ebay.com/sch/2coolghouls/...&_trksid=p3686

✌ Visit my listings for the best in Scary Props, Horror Toys, Masks and more! ✌

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley Strange View Post
                                Braindead
                                Bubba Ho-Tep
                                YEAH! What happened to Bubba Nosferatu?

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

Working...
                                X