Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm fine with 'Under the Surface' personally, got several ideas for that one already while the other stuff is usually ignored when presented in films, so writing about it is entirely uninteresting.
    http://gorelord84.filmaf.com/

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?

Most people are like slinkies: not really good for anything but you can't help laughing as one falls down the stairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
      We'll use Below the Surface and Space/Space Station for genre/Theme

or

Darkness/Darkness related:

Desperation
      Acceptance of Inner Darkness
      Confusion
      Feelings of Imprisonment
      So we have the choice between either or your still deciding between them?

because I'll start writing soon

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanRomero View Post
        So we have the choice between either or your still deciding between them?

because I'll start writing soon
        ...either...

You can use any of the above there, they are all valid
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Wasn't something said about us all using the same opening line or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by lightzonlycast View Post
            Wasn't something said about us all using the same opening line or something?
            There was, and that's usually how we do the fall write offs. Just been too busy to put that part together this time, sorry
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
              There was, and that's usually how we do the fall write offs. Just been too busy to put that part together this time, sorry
              Bummer, that part really intrigued me.

Comment

• Any stories should start coming in over the next two days to my e-mail: werecrow@earthlink.net

I still got to finish mine, hopefully

So much went on these last 6 weeks for me, well, even before that. Just wonder if all our regulars are just having more going on in our lives as we get older making this just out of reach. I mourn the idea of not doing this any more, but it may just be the reality of our lives.

Is anyone else feeling this way? I don't mind really, the effort it takes it's really the problem, it's just I don't want to keep putting the emotional energy into this only to have it not go anywhere, ya know?

Comment

Working...
                X