Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Overrated And Underrated Horror Films!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
    How is that Piranha 3DD is underrated?
    Most people trash it. I think it's an underrated fun B-movie myself.
    Bow to the Schlock King

    B-Movie Madness


    Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
      Most people trash it. I think it's an underrated fun B-movie myself.
      Agreed, enjoyable sequel.

      I think Piranha II: The Spawning is underrated also.
      Last edited by Deadly Fiend; 11-18-2012, 11:41 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
        For Count Orlock!

        OVERRATED- When Harry Met Sally

        Underrated- A Good year
        I haven't seen A Good Year but I watched about half an hour or so of When Harry Met Sally.

        And it brought up an interesting question: can men and women just be friends? And I realised that the answer is definitely no.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
          I haven't seen A Good Year but I watched about half an hour or so of When Harry Met Sally.

          And it brought up an interesting question: can men and women just be friends? And I realised that the answer is definitely no.
          When one of them is not attracted to the other, they can be friends. One will always lust after the other, but as long as the more attractive one doesn't give it up, they can remain friends.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
            I haven't seen A Good Year but I watched about half an hour or so of When Harry Met Sally.

            And it brought up an interesting question: can men and women just be friends? And I realised that the answer is definitely no.
            I have a seinfeld type relationship with a girl she's normal looking and I have a gf of 2 years which she is not intimidated or mad that I talk to her quite frequently!

            It all boils down to trust and putting any kind of sexual urge to the side of the table which currently I have not the slightest.

            Comment


            • Miss the hell out of this thread

              Overrated: Noroi: The Curse (2005, Kji Shiraishi)
              Underrated: The Conspiracy (2012, Christopher MacBride)


              Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

              Comment


              • Overrated: Dracula (1931)
                Underrated: Dracula A.D. 1972
                Bow to the Schlock King

                B-Movie Madness


                Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

                Comment


                • Overrated: Dracula A.D. 1972
                  Underrated: Dracula Dead and Loving it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                    Overrated: Dracula A.D. 1972
                    Underrated: Dracula Dead and Loving it

                    When did you turn into a troll?
                    Bow to the Schlock King

                    B-Movie Madness


                    Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                      When did you turn into a troll?
                      The correct term is Leprechaun

                      You don't love Dead and Loving it?????

                      Comment


                      • Overrated: Demons
                        Underrated: Curse/Night of the Demon (1957)
                        Demon Wind

                        52 Hookers and Counting....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                          Overrated: Demons
                          Underrated: Curse/Night of the Demon (1957)
                          Demon Wind
                          You putting Demons in the overrated section made so very sad.

                          But putting Demon Wind in the underrated section made me happy.

                          Mixed feelings right now.
                          Bow to the Schlock King

                          B-Movie Madness


                          Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                            You putting Demons in the overrated section made so very sad.

                            But putting Demon Wind in the underrated section made me happy.

                            Mixed feelings right now.
                            Demons has some great gore and a great premise but I do feel that it is slightly overrated. I still like elements of it.

                            Demon Wind was a helluva lot of fun, though.

                            [SPOILER]The two magician characters reminded me of Sam and Dean from Supernatural when they were shooting the demons. The tall one even looks like Sam.[/SPOILER]

                            52 Hookers and Counting....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                              Demons has some great gore and a great premise but I do feel that it is slightly overrated. I still like elements of it.

                              Demon Wind was a helluva lot of fun, though.

                              [SPOILER]The two magician characters reminded me of Sam and Dean from Supernatural when they were shooting the demons. The tall one even looks like Sam.[/SPOILER]
                              Gotcha.

                              Yeah they do look similar
                              Bow to the Schlock King

                              B-Movie Madness


                              Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

                              Comment


                              • Overrated: Exorcist
                                Underrated: Dark night of the scarecrow

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X