• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to House on Haunted Hill...haven't watched yet
    sigpicMy , What big teeth you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by XreGOREgitated-FETUSx View Post
      I agree, the concept of human centipede is fucked up and they could have easily made it into a much greater film but they chose to take the more "cleaned up" route I guess you could say
      When you say cleaned up, how dirty should a mouth to anus concept be? In my opinion, it was a good 1 time watch movie. That's all I got in me for mouth to anus. The whole time, you just want to see this German doctor die a grizzly death for doing such a morally wrong thing.

Comment

• yeah

I actually really dug The Human Centipede just because it was so.. weird. hah Can't wait for the sequel
        sigpic

Comment

• Recently watched Scarecrows ( 1988 ) It starts off slow but it's pretty fun.
          sigpic

Comment

• Just watched Necromentia, wasn't a bad flick, has some Hellraiser elements to it. Worth a watch if not only for a hilarious scene with a character named Mr. Skinny.
            Oh, you're so COOL, Brewster!

Comment

• hey...............

Comment

• House of the Devil - was on the fence about watching, but I went ahead and gave it a watch. It was pretty good a very slow burn of a movie, but good none the less.

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

• I always afraid of horror movies.

Comment

• Just finished watching "Beneath the Darkness" with Dennis Quaid...it was ok but the description made it sound better than it was and the beginning was a bit slow-paced 6/10

Comment

• Originally posted by DerTodesQueen View Post
                      Grimm Love was pretty cool.
                      In case you guys haven't seen it, its the true story of a man that wanted a willing victim to butcher and eat. He posted an ad online for a "18-30 year old male, in good shape willing to be butchered and eaten. serious inquiries only."
                      Just so happens, someone replies. The story follows the events of their meeting and the eventual butchering and cannibalization (is this a word?). I enjoyed the movie. I thought it was very dark and it was shocking at times.
                      The gorey parts were sometimes hard to watch.
                      I'd give this a 7/10.

Have any of you seen this yet?
                      Definitely a different film. I am not sure I liked it; however, it was so engrossing that I watched it without ever pausing it and thought about the next couple of days after I watched it.

Comment

• i just seen a low budget horror movie called summer school it was pretty good for a low budget film 9/10

Comment

• My best friend and I rented insidious 2. I have seen the first one so I knew what was going on. He says its a movie that if you have not seen the first one like him, skip it. If you liked the first one then try that one.

I gave insidious a 5 on a scale of 1 - 10.
                          I gave Insidious 2 a 5 on a scale of 1-10.

I know its more of a paranormal movie but its the last thing I rented.

the last horror we rented was last year and it was Cigarette Burns by John Carpenter. strange movie for sure but I say watch it.
                          Last edited by Spooky Turtle; 01-03-2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X