Make A Horror Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make A Horror Remake

If you could choose to have any horror movie remade and could choose the director and cast what would you choose?

I'd like to remake The Blair Witch Project with the same cast and crew. Then I'd burn down the set with them in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
      I'd like to remake The Blair Witch Project with the same cast and crew. Then I'd burn down the set with them in it.
      Your avatar really suits your personality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
        Your avatar really suits your personality.

I wonder if he did it on purpose or was it his subconcious?

Comment

I would like to remake Friday The 13th again, and have Kevin Bacon play all the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
            I would like to remake Friday The 13th again, and have Kevin Bacon play all the characters.
            They could even throw in a diner scene where he plays an actual peice of bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
              They could even throw in a diner scene where he plays an actual peice of bacon

Comment

No more remakes.
                Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Child's play all the same just about everything except have Justin Bieber play Andy Barclay and have a shockingly brutal end where the Chuckster make Andy is fucking bitch, gets a fine blowjob off Bieber faver, and anally invades Andy over and over again with a butcher knife than sets the apartment on ablaze with all the main characters in it burning down to the fiery depths of hell

At the very close of the movie ol fuck you Chuck turns on the tube at rundown crackhouse none of the channels work but one and whos the first fucker he sees? well its MTV and Justin Bieber day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by silentrage View Post
                    Child's play all the same just about everything except have Justin Bieber play Andy Barclay and have a shockingly brutal end where the Chuckster make Andy is fucking bitch, gets a fine blowjob off Bieber faver, and anally invades Andy over and over again with a butcher knife than sets the apartment on ablaze with all the main characters in it burning down to the fiery depths of hell

At the very close of the movie ol fuck you Chuck turns on the tube at rundown crackhouse none of the channels work but one and whos the first fucker he sees? well its MTV and Justin Bieber day!!!

This could quite possibly be the finest idea ever, quick silentrage grab your crayons and get to creating this script now!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                      No more remakes.

Comment

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                        agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by silentrage View Post

U MAD BRO?

Comment

Ultimately I would say NO MORE REMAKES but... A remake of the old Versus Universal Monsters formula could be fun. Maybe have a prisoner on death row who has been given a stay of execution and a monitored release wearing a control collar, part of his conditions is that he must agree to be injected with the Werewolf virus and set after a series of monsters who are terrorising humanity, who he must fight and kill. Unbeknownst to him The resulting remains will in turn be used as the basis of future military bio-weapons, and the data taken from his fights will be taken in order to deciede which monster is best in the field. Therefore ensuring national security from other countries who might have a similar idea. A little bit like Snake Pilsken but with fur and fangs. Cue a series of WolfMan versus movies.
                            Last edited by Erebus Dirge; 11-16-2012, 10:24 AM.

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

Working...
                            X