No announcement yet.

Horrorhound Weekend (Cinci)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe celebs actually charge people for their autographs.

I can't believe people actually pay celebs for their autographs.

$20, $30, $40!! What a racket.

Comment

This weekend!

Anyone else attending?
      I'm taking my niece along with me - Children under age 12 = Free admission

Comment

http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/...3/-/index.html

Shit was chaotic Friday and Saturday was equally as horrible.
        Facebook is blowing up with angry attendees leaving negative posts about their experience.

Comment

Were the lines and stuff terribly long or something?
          Last edited by Timvp; 03-24-2013, 11:03 AM.
          “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

if I were a horro star I would do these things in a heartbeat. I was actually nvited to be a guest at Shevacon in Roanoke, Va last month but since my ex kept causing so uch shit I had to cancel it.

Comment

A friend of mine had a 5 and a half hour wait to meet Norman Reedus.

Comment

My buddy went Friday and Saturday... said it was a total shit show but still had fun. He said it was the most disorganized show he's ever been to.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

its because the celebs who usually attend these cons are cult actors and walking dead is a huge deal right now so the organizers had no idea how to handle it. They hould have known though.

Comment

My niece and I waited close to 3 hours so she could meet Chandler (Carl of The Walking Dead). I ended up meeting no one! Sure I only had plans to meet a few ppl but regardless it was simply too overwhelming. Scored her autograph and left there as fast as possible.

I could go on endlessly and bitch about how congested the venue was and how the lines seemed to stretch for miles but eff it. Just read their Facebook page if you're curious. People will be talking about this for weeks!

Comment

Was reading some of the facebook comments and wow, it does seem like it was poorly organized. A lot of folks were saying that it took forever and was sometimes impossible to meet the cast of The Walking Dead but no more than a hour at most to meet John Carpenter.
                      “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

I would have just skipped the walking dead cast and hit up everyone else.

Comment

At this point if shows are going to bring in TWD guests they need to put them in a separate room from the rest of the guests. Let anyone meeting them deal with it and give the rest of us some breathing room

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                            At this point if shows are going to bring in TWD guests they need to put them in a separate room from the rest of the guests. Let anyone meeting them deal with it and give the rest of us some breathing room
                            This! I mean Id rather meet anone else there than the WD cast because Id be there to meet legends.

Comment

I don't want to lump everyone in but I noticed at Monster Mania in Jersey a couple weeks back, which had its own space issues thanks to TWD cast (and I'm not shitting on the cast themselves, they can't help it), that the rudest people there were the people only interested in meeting people from TWD. They showed very little common courtesy.

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                                My buddy went Friday and Saturday... said it was a total shit show but still had fun. He said it was the most disorganized show he's ever been to.
                                It was insanely disorganized!!! If they would have put up some signs on where ALL the guests where located not just TWD and actually educated their workers on where guests were it would have gone better. For a convention center that is the smallest convention center I have ever seen! I was also mad that there was little to no crowd or line controller. People had no idea where lines started or ended and whose line they were in....you couldn't ask the staff because they didn't even know. I still can't figure out why they were arm band nazi's about going into the vendor's area but didn't check your armband anywhere else

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                                Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

Working...
                                X