Horrorhound Weekend (Cinci)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrorhound Weekend (Cinci)

So who's coming out to HHWeekend in March?

March 22-24th
    Sharonville Convention Center. Cincinnati, OH
    Day Pass - $25 ($20 Pre-Sale) or Weekend Pass - $50 ($35 Pre-Sale)

Guests:
    The Walking Dead cast: Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Scott Wilson, Michael Rooker, Jon Bernthal

John Carpenter (They Live, The Thing)
    Virginia Madsen (Sideways, Candy Man)
    Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs, Species)
    Sid Haig (The Devils Rejects)
    Diane Franklin (The Last American Virgin)
    Karen Black (House of 1000 Corpses, Easy Rider)
    Bill Moseley (TCM2, Devil's Rejects)
    Tony Todd (Candy Man, Final Destination)
    Robert Patrick (Terminator 2, X-Files)
    Ted Nicolaou (Subspecies)
    Monster load of other guests

More info:
    http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/sh.../default.shtml
    https://www.facebook.com/horrorhound?ref=ts&fref=ts
    Last edited by kevinb; 02-03-2013, 03:47 PM.

Sounds like a good time kevinb....

I'm excited for the horror convention in my neck of the woods...

http://www.crypticonkansascity.com/

So far the guests that have been announced are:

Sid Haig
    Bill Moseley
    Tony Todd
    Tom Savini
    Ernie Hudson
    Lew Temple
    Margot Kidder
    Richard Kiel
    Fred Williamson
    Doug Jones
    John Carl Buechler

Comment

Pretty solid lineup! I would absolutely kill to meet Fred Williamson! I'm jealous. He never comes even remotely close to here. I'm a huge fan of Blaxploitation cinema.

I'll be meeting Lew Temple at Fright Night Film Fest in L-Ville a little later this year. He's appearing with a slew of Devils Rejects cast. I'll have 7/9 signature on my Devils Reject's 'Last Supper' poster! I don't think Sherri does conventions so I'll likely never meet/greet her but still 7 sigs is pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinb View Post
        Pretty solid lineup! I would absolutely kill to meet Fred Williamson! I'm jealous. He never comes even remotely close to here. I'm a huge fan of Blaxploitation cinema.

I'll be meeting Lew Temple at Fright Night Film Fest in L-Ville a little later this year. He's appearing with a slew of Devils Rejects cast. I'll have 7/9 signature on my Devils Reject's 'Last Supper' poster! I don't think Sherri does conventions so I'll likely never meet/greet her but still 7 sigs is pretty nice.
        I wish Scout Taylor Compton would do a convention around here....Danielle Harris did Crypticon last year though...

I'm going to have Sid Haig sign his autograph next to my tattoo of Captain Spaulding then get his signature tattooed....

Comment

I met Scout a few years ago and she was recently in KY earlier this year.
          Kinda random you mentioned that tattoo, I also met Sid around 2009 at a Tattoo/Horror Convention in Nashville. They had Don Coscarelli and the Phantasm crew last year but I learned about it too late. Pissed me off. Actually, Im still bitter about that.

Comment

I met Scout a few years ago and she was recently in KY earlier this year.
            Jealous...

Kinda random you mentioned that tattoo, I also met Sid around 2009 at a Tattoo/Horror Convention in Nashville.
            I'm so excited to meet Sid, what was he like?

Comment

He's the only guest I've met who actually allows customers to pay via credit card. haha. No joke! He has a portable credit card scanner (or whatever its called) so you don't have to worry about paying him in dollars. So fuckin random.
              He's in his early 70's so he's kinda humble but seems to really enjoy interacting with his fans also.

Comment

He's the only guest I've met who actually allows customers to pay via credit card. haha. No joke! He has a portable credit card scanner (or whatever its called) so you don't have to worry about paying him in dollars. So fuckin random.
                He's in his early 70's so he's kinda humble but seems to really enjoy interacting with his fans also.
                Awesome to hear kevinb, I love that he's going to be a cool dude...

I met Tom Savini and spoke to him for awhile and he came off pretty dickish in my opinion which sucked because I idolized him and his effects...

Comment

Yeah, I've heard nothing but negative things about him.
                  Him and Bill Mosley were the first two guests I ever met back in 2008 and both seemed uninterested in their fans. Thankfully I've only encountered a few ppl who really seemed like a dick. Michael Biehn comes to mind though.

Comment

I am going to the con I have my costume almost already and I can't wait! My goal is to have as many people from The Walking Dead to sign my poster....I already have several on it already

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                    Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

Im mainly going for Virginia Madsen.
                      As much as I wanna meet the TWD cast, I know without a doubt, they will have some of the longest lines EVER. Last year, I met the dude who portrayed Dale and I waited roughly hour half. Then again when I met Channing, that was fairly quick. It varies.
                      Last edited by kevinb; 01-21-2013, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Here's myself with some other celebs

https://www.facebook.com/kevinrbellamy/photos_albums
                        - Just click Conventions. Its a public folder so anyone can view the content.

Comment

The line for Darryl is insane! I figure a good 3 hours for him. I wonder how many people are going to be mean to Lori and Carl

Comment

Here's myself with some other celebs

https://www.facebook.com/kevinrbellamy/photos_albums
                            - Just click Conventions. Its a public folder so anyone can view the content.
                            Very cool

Comment

Im mainly going for Vagina Madsen.
                              As much as I wanna meet the TWD cast, I know without a doubt, they will have some of the longest lines EVER. Last year, I met the dude who portrayed Dale and I waited roughly hour half. Then again when I met Channing, that was fairly quick. It varies.
                              An hour is nothing.
                              Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
                              The line for Darryl is insane! I figure a good 3 hours for him. I wonder how many people are going to be mean to Lori and Carl
                              Id just faint if I met Darryl, I really would. Sadly I cannot go. And would completely stand in line for 3 hours for him without batting an eyelash.
                              "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Working...
                              X