X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm done i am going to kill myself

fuck this shit

you wanna leave me you fucking cunt wonderlust for king well fuck you i loved you so dearly the last few years so ready to settle down and make a life with you but fuck me eh, woodenheart? your KING is so fucking special more so than me

fucking scumbag should just die already

but fine we won't be together fuck no babies i'm sick of them babies dying anyways its the worst feeling in the world losing one and i wouldn't have wanted you to lose ours so theres that

fine love KING to you die i just wanna know you will always be in my heart even after i slit my wrists here and eventually die going take my time with the slits kinda afraid of my own end at my own hands but i am drunk enough ahahaha so it shouldn't be too painful right?

god i love you wonderlust damn lifes a bitch huh? all i wanted in this world was you but some things are never meant to be

i'm sorry for everything you'll never have to deal with me again online not sure how long its gonna take to kill myself but i got plenty of razors a knife and plenty of booze to do it

fuck you all and fuck you world

keep on killing the dreams and babies

adios internet and world

goodbye wonderlust good luck on your website, take care, and i hope KING is really the one for you its certainly not me though

i'm sorry

the end.

Oh the drama...
    Last edited by Santa; 02-12-2013, 02:07 AM.
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Whoroo, mate.

Oh, can you do me one favour? Nice and slow please. Maybe a burning or drowning. I dunno, I'd just rather have your nervous system KNOW you're dying.

I would really appreciate it. Cya in the next lyf buddy.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by hellbound_heart View Post
        i'm sorry for everything you'll never have to deal with me again online not sure how long its gonna take to kill myself but i got plenty of razors a knife and plenty of booze to do it

adios internet and world
        Hooray! More air for me

Last edited by Mr. Bill; 02-12-2013, 03:18 AM.

Comment

fuck this shit

you wanna leave me you fucking cunt wonderlust for king well fuck you i loved you so dearly the last few years so ready to settle down and make a life with you but fuck me eh, woodenheart? your KING is so fucking special more so than me

fucking scumbag should just die already

but fine we won't be together fuck no babies i'm sick of them babies dying anyways its the worst feeling in the world losing one and i wouldn't have wanted you to lose ours so theres that

fine love KING to you die i just wanna know you will always be in my heart even after i slit my wrists here and eventually die going take my time with the slits kinda afraid of my own end at my own hands but i am drunk enough ahahaha so it shouldn't be too painful right?

god i love you wonderlust damn lifes a bitch huh? all i wanted in this world was you but some things are never meant to be

adios internet and world

goodbye wonderlust good luck on your website, take care, and i hope KING is really the one for you its certainly not me though

i'm sorry

the end.

Remember, it's up the street, not across the road.

Comment

l agree with the original poster. Life sucks, as do bitches. Fuck this meaningless existence. l just don't have the courage. Hopefully you're braver than me, hellbound. See you downstairs...

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
              l agree with the original poster. Life sucks, as do bitches. Fuck this meaningless existence. l just don't have the courage. Hopefully you're braver than me, hellbound. See you downstairs...
              Hellhound, don't do it. You might reconsider your undertaking. No woman is worth a suicide, it would suck big time (pun intended). Just move on.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Go slit your wrists.

You guys are pandering to a stalker. But on re-reading get the jest
                Last edited by Splat; 02-12-2013, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

Oh the drama...
                  hey thats my sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jinx View Post
                    hey thats my sig
                    Troof.
                    It came instantly to mind when reading his last words.
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

That's some poetry right there.

Comment

What's the story here? Anyone have any info?

Comment

It's the same freak who was stalking Klownz. He's done this several times before. He joins, writes a few normal posts and then goes bonkers until he's banned again. Lather, rinse, repeat. He's a loser, simple as that.
                          54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                            What's the story here? Anyone have any info?
                            I would like to know too! B-D's own psychotic soap-opera!!!

Comment

Woah, that reminds me of high school bull shit. Thats a lot time/effort to devote to being crazy...

Comment

Working...
                              X