No announcement yet.

2013 Spring Horror Write Off Poll and Sign Ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can I sign up for this? I actually kind of need this.

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
      can I sign up for this? I actually kind of need this.
      Sure thing, just start writing and have you story turned in on time.
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
        Sure thing, just start writing and have you story turned in on time.
        wonderful, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Erebus Dirge View Post
          Really? I had one planned too called " It Came From the Ghetto". It was about demonic Afros that attached themselves to unsuspecting brothers and sister and literally consumed their Soul, draining them of any colour and turning them into a bunch of Homicidal Honkey Moutherfuckers hellbent on causing death and destruction. When they had killed enough people they would explode , giving birth to baby demon afros that infected/possessed everyone nearby....

You get the idea. Nevermind.
          You definitely need to write that and send it to Lloyd Kaufman. That's a Troma movie just waiting to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
            You definitely need to write that and send it to Lloyd Kaufman. That's a Troma movie just waiting to happen...
            All it needs is a musical number!

Comment

Originally posted by prettyscary View Post
              All it needs is a musical number!
              you guys are silly. I think I am going with the creature feature category myself.

Comment

I'm still brainstorming....

Comment

Ive got an idea and already done the introduction to the character. This will be awesome.

Comment

I had to rev my story like a lawn mower before it finally go going;3 somewhat different beginnings.But now i'm cuttin' grass!
                    All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

Had something a bit... different dont know if it'll work or that I'll even go with it.

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                        That would be awesome! But, dont think I could push it past the brain-fart stage into a brain-dump.

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

Originally posted by Erebus Dirge View Post
                          That would be awesome! But, dont think I could push it past the brain-fart stage into a brain-dump.

Writers block. Brain farts. Dementia...Whatever you wanna call it, l can't seem to get anything going. Or maybe its all the beer l've been drinking lately. Either way, l've got a couple of days off now *hiccup* and l'm gonna try to *burp* get something started.

Comment

Would be interesting if you could WRITE a story that was a musical and only meant to be read, not preformed live in any way.

I guess you could do it of course, but to make it actually work....
                            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                              Would be interesting if you could WRITE a story that was a musical and only meant to be read, not preformed live in any way.

I guess you could do it of course, but to make it actually work....
                              They could give the book 80s Disny technology here whenever you turn the page a new track began.

Comment

Okay, that's me done. I think I might have managed to wangle more than one category into it , wont tell you which ones cause it will gave the game away.

It runs just under the word limit .
                                I'll send it to Willowfang soon.
                                Last edited by Erebus Dirge; 04-07-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X