slasher films with no nudity?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slasher films with no nudity?

I know they're rare, but anybody got suggestions (breaking the wife in, who happens to hate nudity on film lmao)

Scream I Know What You Did Last Summer jump to mind immediately

recommendations?

Originally posted by whorrorific View Post
    I know they're rare, but anybody got suggestions (breaking the wife in, who happens to hate nudity on film lmao)

Scream I Know What You Did Last Summer jump to mind immediately

recommendations?
    Black Christmas (Not counting a poster on a wall).
    54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Texas Chainsaw 3D

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
        Black Christmas (Not counting a poster on a wall).
        lmao - just remembered that poster awesome

gotta love that artsy hippy imagery lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
          Texas Chainsaw 3D
          The other films in the TCM franchise didn't have any nudity either...

Comment

was the original? doesn't seem like it, but i cant remember (been a few years since i cheked it out)

Comment

was the original? doesn't seem like it, but i cant remember (been a few years since i cheked it out)
              No nudity that I can recall.

Comment

nightmare on elm street original
                nightmare remake
                nightmare part 2

FRIDAY THE 13TH part 6

Comment

The original slasher film Psycho had no nudity although people left the theater thinking they had seen nipple and fur they in fact did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                    The other films in the TCM franchise didn't have any nudity either...
                    3D teased at nudity like 12 times. It was frustrating. At least it could have given me some tits

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                      3D teased at nudity like 12 times. It was frustrating. At least it could have given me some tits
                      Yeah it's like they have no problem with people cut apart by chainsaws, but heaven forbid they show a nipple.

Comment

original april fools didnt have nudity either did it?

Comment

Did the original Sleepaway Camp have any nudity except for the shocking reveal at the end?

Comment

^^ Don't think it did, least from what I remember.
                            Did Halloween IV or Halloween H20 have any? Can't think of any off the top of my head.
                            “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Original has none.

But otherwise, all the Nightmare films are clean, apart from one scene in 3.

Also as mentioned, Psycho, Maniac? I think it may have some nudity in a bath scene. Not 100% probably not what you want to break someone in with though hahaha.

My Bloody Valentine, if you skip the opening. I think you see tit there, not sure.

Hellraiser, sexual, but not a lot of nudity. I'd recommend it if she is looking for story.
                              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                              My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                              X