Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Do0kie89 View Post
    Remake or Original?

Original all the way for me. Remake had its moments though. But for the most part is shit.
    I enjoyed the remake. I thought that it was harmless fun, although I've not seen the original.
    ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

"Insidious." Great movie ... until the end.
      A Dead Friend

Melinda

The Last Picture Blog

Nothing Men: A Novel of Horror

Comment

Munger Road. I think it was the acting and the decisions that everyone made that pissed me off the most.

The ending of ATM pissed me off too...yeah the cameras totally missed a car blocking the door.

Comment

Halloween Resurrection.

Comment

the mist - the movie was near perfect imo... just that damn cgi was so horrible, i dont know who frank darabont has doing his cgi but they need to fired... it wasnt so bad through the haze and the smoke... but that tentacle that comes in under the rolling garage door in the back room was like something out of xena warrior princess... it took me out of the film entirely. thankfully the rest of the film was absolutely fantastic to bring me back in. ....

thats not the first time frank darabont let some really horrible cgi into his creations... the green mile was fantastic but the cgi was ugly and horrible, even when the CDC building in walking dead season one spoiler blows up it looks like polygonal crap... i just dont get it..

i also recently watched

Simon killer - everything about the film was good but all the news around the net claimed it was horribly disturbing and shocking .... i went in with too high of expectations and my guard up but wasnt really all that shocked... guess i built it up too much ...but it was still a really well made film... martha marcy may marleen was way more traumatizing and interesting by comparison.
            Last edited by Mr. Madness; 08-30-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VictorCrowley View Post
              Halloween Resurrection.
              Good call, everything about that movie pissed me off.

Comment

I still can't watch Fulci's House by the Cemetery without wishing horrible death upon that fucking kid.... but I think I'm just annoyed with whoever did the English voiceover for him. I hate it. It really bothers me, for some reason.

But I like the film itself, so I don't know what my problem is.
                Last edited by the Itch; 09-10-2013, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Halloween Resurrection

H20 isn't perfect but the finale & ending are fucking great. Too bad Resurrection came along and shit all over that. The movie still could've been decent enough brainless slasher fun but Busta Rhymes sucks every single bit of fun out of the movie.

Seeing one of my favorite slasher villains getting his ass kicked by a rapper turned actor makes me sad.

At least Steve Miner didn't have LL Cool J unleashing some kung fu moves on Michael.
                  Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Not horror related at all, but Pain & Gain pissed me off. Glorifying three complete dickbags in a crime-comedy. What the hell? Shitty, shitty movie.

Comment

Originally posted by zqa View Post
                      Not horror related at all, but Pain & Gain pissed me off. Glorifying three complete dickbags in a crime-comedy. What the hell? Shitty, shitty movie.
                      Yeah, anything with The Rock in it is pretty unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by the Itch View Post
                        Yeah, anything with The Rock in it is pretty unwatchable.
                        Fuck The Rock

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

This was actually one of his better performances imo. But otherwise, yes. But hell he's huge!

Comment

I just watched Munger Road; it wasn't much of a horror film to begin with, but to end it with a "To be continued", like a two-part episode of Happy Days?!?! I don't care if I spoil this for anyone, trust me, I'm saving you time you'd never be able to get back!!!

Comment

The game

Worst ending ever!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AchillesWillRise View Post
                                The game

Worst ending ever!!!!
                                Are you talking about David Fincher's film? I hope not.

Comment

Working...
                                X