X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Films That Have Pissed You Off

Rec 2 and 3.

Breathe Life Into A Stone

Pissed off by how bad they are or by how hard hitting the film is?

I never get mad at movies that are terrible. Seems pointless and a waste of time to be angry over a movie that you don't enjoy. Other movies (which are great) like Bully, Shame, Requiem for a Dream, & Kids piss me off because of how bleak and "real" they feel.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
      Pissed off by how bad they are or by how hard hitting the film is?

I never get mad at movies that are terrible. Seems pointless and a waste of time to be angry over a movie that you don't enjoy. Other movies (which are great) like Bully, Shame, Requiem for a Dream, & Kids piss me off because of how bleak and "real" they feel.
      Wasn't referring to genuine anger, but I could understand someone that takes it to heart.

Rec was fantastic, so it's disappointing to see shitty sequels.

Comment

Originally posted by DePedumMysteriis View Post
        Wasn't referring to genuine anger, but I could understand someone that takes it to heart.

Ah, I see.

I like Rec a lot, but find it slightly overrated. I found the second to be just as, if not better than the first. Will have to give it a rewatch soon though. Haven't seen the third.

Comment

Get the fuck out of here if you think Rec 2 is shitty. Why are they shitty and why did they piss you off??
          "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by Daenerys View Post
            Get the fuck out of here if you think Rec 2 is shitty. Why are they shitty and why did they piss you off??
            It's all subjective, of course. As much as I like religious/possession type films, I would have preferred if they went with the whole biological approach, and no mention of demons.

Comment

It's all subjective, of course. As much as I like religious/possession type films, I would have preferred if they went with the whole biological approach, and no mention of demons.
              Rec is a zombie movie.
              "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by Daenerys View Post
                Rec is a zombie movie.
                Of course it is, never said it wasn't. But the premise revolved around a biological organism that caused for the "zombification". But rec 2 goes more on the religious route with the priest, demonic possessions of the children etc...

Comment

The film that immediately came to mind was Wrong Turn 5. I wasn't expecting to like the film considering the other entries in the series but 5 was in a league of its own. 3 and 4 were bad but I shrugged them of and went about my day. 5 was different though, it felt insulting in every possible way. The Bloody Disgusting review actually summed it up perfectly:

"I think part of the key here is the utter disdain the film has for its audience. This movie doesnít care if you like it or not. Itís not meant to be enjoyed, itís meant to be bought. Itís so cynical that it may very well be the first film in history that is actually 100% product."

Another film that made me angry was Smiley. Again I wasn't expecting anything great, but i was not prepared for anything that mind numbingly stupid. I love film so much and to see it sink that low hurt.

Comment

The Thing remake.

I was looking forward to it, especially after hearing the director talking it up saying that all of the effects were practical but only to discover they were all shitty, dated looking CGI.

Nightmare on Elm St remake.

No explanation required.

Comment

The Cabin in the Woods.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                        The Cabin in the Woods.
                        So edgy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                          The Cabin in the Woods.

[YOUTUBE]P2fmZ2C2CdA[/YOUTUBE]

A Nightmare On Elm Street remake pissed me off for the simple fact that it barely incorporated any inventive dream kills.....

Comment

I don't think I've ever felt pissed off about a film... I remember the first time that I saw Hidden, I was so annoyed at the lack of denouement, but later realised that the ending was perfect and is now one of my favourite ever films! Yaay!
                            ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

The only ones I actually get mad at, are the lame parody movies like Date Movie, or Meet The Spartans. I don't understand how anyone can find any humour in them.

"Oh' man, they mixed 'You Got Served', with '300'! Genius!"

Nothing pisses me off more, than lazy comedy. Maybe if these movies didn't make serious cash every fucking time out, I wouldn't think about it too much. It just boggles my mind.

These movies are the Carrot Top's of the industry.

Comment

Working...
                              X