No announcement yet.

Scary movie 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as they keep making horror movies, Scary Movie will always be around to make fun of them. I myself welcome every single one of them. As long as they bring back George, that guy is uber funny. IMO, number 2 was the weakest one.

Comment

The first one is the only one I can sit through. after that I'd rather watch titanic.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
        Are you the same person as Urban Legend? You spell sequel the same way and I don't think I have ever seen anyone else spell it that one. Plus, you're asking about sequels, again? Perhaps you're a friend?
        Awesome sig.

An no, I dont think they need another one.

Although it might be good for a few laughs.
        sigpic

"There are far worse things awaiting men than death"-Count Dracula

Wii Console # 5086-0671-3376-7168 | Wii MarioKart # 2277-7052-6879

Comment

I am looking forward to another Scary movie 5, this was the old plot : Things won't stay silent when Cindy Cambell loses her wits in Silent Mill- a terrifying town of dancing cave creatures and horrifying cannibals! can she find Cody and defeat the evil Wicker Man, or will she end up dead and alive, dead and alive, dead and alive? And more importantly, will she ever get a tan in the desert? The results will scare you cave less...

But that is no longer the plot anymore.

Also heard they were going reboot the series, any new news on that?

Comment

I'm not anti-Scary Movie, I find them more hit or miss. I liked the Third one (Being the first one I saw) over the fourth, but the original two were funnier. I take each one with an open mind. Hopefully 5 will be better...

Comment

I really dug the first one. The timing was perfect and the gags were hilarious at the time. Only scene that really stood the test of time with me though is the rocket nut shot and the chick's death metal growl right before.

I went to the theater to see part 2, and the main thing about it that sticks out are the memories of people walking out half way through saying "this shit is fuckin stupid", etc. Part 2 killed me on the franchise. I never had a desire to see any of the others.

A Part 5?

Funny tidbit though -- when I went to see Scream 4 I thought the deputy chick was Anna Farris from Scary Movie. She reminded me of her throughout the entire movie. I was surprised to find it was someone else.

Comment

4 was so annoying to sit through. I really hope that 5 improves.

I wonder what movies they'll spoof this time around and if it will follow the PG-13 train like 3 and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by R-13 View Post
                  The first one is the only one I can sit through. after that I'd rather watch titanic.
                  hahah YES!
                  There's NO WAY another Scary Movie is needed! EVER AGAIN!

Comment

Please just stop already, they have run its coarse. The first one was hilarious(I still see Dewey in scream and i still think dewfy and laugh) and the second one was decent after that they get harder and harder to sit through.
                    [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

i think we need another one seriously i hate all the others except #1

SAY NO TO DRUGS

Comment

Originally posted by Horrorfan33 View Post
                        i think we need another one seriously i hate all the others except #1
                        I enjoyed 2.

MY GERMS

Comment

I think #2 had one good scene in it. The servant with the little deformed hand. But I hated all the sequels.

Comment

I could do without a part 5. There's no doubt the first Scary Movie was great and the 2nd one was good. But the other two were just unnecessary.

Comment

WHY WHY WHY!

I may be in the minority but i hate these scary movies. They get worse and worse as the films progress.

and I hate they make fun of my favorite genre which is horror. I don't find any of their parody FUNNY.

Comment

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                                I enjoyed 2.

MY GERMS
                                LOL! My GERMS! *coughs into the pie*

3 & 4 was not really funny...

It depends, I'm half & half with it, I don't really mind if there's a 5th one, I'll see it when I see it, probably on TV not the theaters.

Comment

Working...
                                X