Scary movie 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
    I wonder what movies they'll spoof this time around.
    I see them spoofing Insidious, Paranormal Activity and maybe Nightmare on Elm Street.
    Are Anna Faris and that girl who played Brenda returning?
    Those two are what I like best about this series.

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

How do we know they are even in talks about this?

Comment

i saw 2 then 4 it was boring not 2 hope 5 is funny

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/

Comment

Originally posted by el terror View Post
          I see them spoofing Insidious, Paranormal Activity and maybe Nightmare on Elm Street.
          Are Anna Faris and that girl who played Brenda returning?
          Those two are what I like best about this series.
          I'm not sure if they are returning, but they better.

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
          How do we know they are even in talks about this?
          It is already scheduled for release this coming Spring. Who knows, though.

Originally posted by jason156 View Post
          i saw 2 then 4 it was boring not 2 hope 5 is funny
          Say what?

Comment

its weird that odd movies of the series were fun- #1 and #3

#2 and #4 were dull.

2 had its moments. james woods scene was epic. david cross was quite good in some scenes.

4 was just meh..despite good cameos from shaq and dr phil.
            BASTARD!! BASTARD!! BASTARD!!!

Comment

I personally think they shouldn't do another if they are planning to.
              There's been enough now & it's just not necessary. I think there just getting stupider & annoying.

Comment

that s what i thought of

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/

Comment

There is new plot out for Scary movie 5 (Which is on IMDB site

After the reasons of disastrous events, Cindy and her friends must solve their way closer to help another case back in the old Hell House to bring back the girl who went evil to help them to bring back the Shadows of the past people who died from her time being in high school such as Drew, Buffy, Greg, Bobby, Kate, Tabitha, Annie, Geroge, and Henry Hale. In the World of Chucky who was revealed to be the owner of Doofy Gilmore who was killed after that Chucky took revenge. Would Cindy and her friends end this curse before sunrise and sell the Hell House and graduate College. Cindy got an Bachelor Degree in Journalism and moved back in her fathers house and started a relationship with Buddy. Brenda and Ray got married, Mahaliak and CJ returned in rapping and Shorty became a DJ. Drew is back with Greg and moved to Malibu, Tabitha moved back in her farm house and Geroge, Annie, Sue and Tom Logan now owns The White House. Will this be the end for Megan and The Shadows not to bring another Scary Movie back!
                  They will be spoofing the Final Destination film series, as well as Paranormal Activity and the Child's Play film series.

There rumors that Scary movie 6 will be out in 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by halloweengirl13 View Post
                    I personally think they shouldn't do another if they are planning to.
                    There's been enough now & it's just not necessary. I think there just getting stupider & annoying.
                    Only way I'd go see it is if it has the Wayans bros. and is directed by Keenan Ivory Wayans. It's not a Scary Movie flick without Shorty and Ray as they're what made the movies hilarious. While Cindy and Brenda have their moments they just can't really carry the film by themselves.
                    “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Seriously, wtf?! Another one? It had better involve the Wayans brothers somehow or I'm not watching it. End of story.

Comment

[youtube]pxDKvbx_JPg[/youtube]

Comment

Comment

I'm sorry but no Anna Faris, no scary movie as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                              I'm sorry but no Anna Faris, no scary movie as far as I'm concerned.
                              They probably thought that adding Ashley Tisdale would help the loss.

Comment

Yeah... this looks really bad..
                                “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Working...
                                X