Scary movie 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
    Surprise, surprise... this actually bombed pretty badly opening day. Made 5 million, a major step down from part 4's 19 million opening day. Looks like this will likely be the last entry in this dead franchise.
    its about goddamn time. I mean not to sound prejudice but they should let 2 really big guys in prison hatefuck the Wayans brothers to death so they can't make parody movies any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
      its about goddamn time. I mean not to sound prejudice but they should let 2 really big guys in prison hatefuck the Wayans brothers to death so they can't make parody movies any more.
      The Wayans brother's had nothing to do with 3-5.

Though, they were involved with A Haunted House and that was fucking terrible.
      Last edited by Deadly Fiend; 04-13-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
        There should not be a thread for this shit....
        These are the exact words that came out of my mouth when I saw this thread.

Comment

Oh man I'm so excited for this. Hopefully going to see this on Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post

Comment

Your intestines must be clearly visible from how far you have your head up your ass.

Comment

Hey if there can be multiple Twilight threads, there can be a Scary Movie 5 one.

Uber fail either way, though.
                Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
                  Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                  Your intestines must be clearly visible from how far you have your head up your ass.
                  I love being sarcastic through the internet. No one can tell.

Comment

I love being sarcastic through the internet. No one can tell.
                    Did you not find the picture I posted to be a cunning attempt of sarcasm to your own sarcasm?

Comment

I had the misfortune of watching this horrible sequel recently. Even worse than I thought it would be... by far the worst entry in the SM franchise (and I hated part 4). 0/10

Comment

Working...
                      X