Scary movie 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary movie 5

scary movie 5 is in talks.....do we need another scary movie?? well many say yes..others no.....i personally would like another siquel.......what's your opinion?

Are you the same person as Urban Legend? You spell sequel the same way and I don't think I have ever seen anyone else spell it that one. Plus, you're asking about sequels, again? Perhaps you're a friend?
    sigpic

Comment

who's urban legend?? no i don't know him....is he interested in sequels too?

Comment

The 4th one was more "not funny" than the other 3, in my opinion. So a 5th would be the last straw, and possibly a letdown or a hilarious movie.

Comment

Only need one word to sum up my feelings...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          XBL - Zombie Dime
          GTA V
          Borderlands 2

Comment

No..................

Comment

Originally posted by Isolated View Post
              scary movie 5 is in talks.....do we need another scary movie?? well many say yes..others no.....i personally would like another siquel.......what's your opinion?
              hows it going Urban Legend?

Anyways, I stopped caring after Scary 2.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolated View Post
                do we need another scary movie??
                How else is Anna Faris going to get a paycheck? All I could say about 4, is that it was better than 3. I laughed a few times, which is more than third one did for me.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                  How else is Anna Faris going to get a paycheck? All I could say about 4, is that it was better than 3. I laughed a few times, which is more than third one did for me.
                  I thought 4 was better than both 2 and 3 which I didnt care for at all

Comment

They started off Rated R, then dropped to PG-13, part 5 would probably be PG.

Fuck that. PG-13 humor is too candycoated for my tastes.

Comment

The first one was great. The second was ok (the guy in the wheelchair and Chris Elliot were funny). The third could have done without the rap competition bullshit which went on waaaaay too long. Charlie Sheen is good for dead pan comedy and was good for this type of comedy. The fourth was just on par with the third some funny bits, but not enough to float the whole movie.

Bring back the Wayan Bros.!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightcrawler View Post
                        The first one was great. The second was ok (the guy in the wheelchair and Chris Elliot were funny). The third could have done without the rap competition bullshit which went on waaaaay too long. Charlie Sheen is good for dead pan comedy and was good for this type of comedy. The fourth was just on par with the third some funny bits, but not enough to float the whole movie.

Bring back the Wayan Bros.!!!!
                        Good way to put it.

Comment

The best thing about Scary Movie 2 was: KATHLEEN ROBERTSON.

Comment

Yeah, she's a major hottie and can act too (always a plus). Why she isn't in bigger productions I will never know. Last I saw of her she was stuck in godawful Canadian TV movies that air on Lifetime. Damn Hollywood misuses a great talent once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightcrawler View Post
                              The third could have done without the rap competition bullshit which went on waaaaay too long.
                              That spoof of "8 Mile" was too long for it's own good wasn't it? It wasn't funny and felt really lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X