Jeepers Creepers 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeepers Creepers 3

Whatever happened to this fucking movie? I thought it was supposed to made. From what I remember it was supposed to be a prequel taking place in the western days.
    Live your life, but hate everybody elses

this is the first I have heard about it. I am one of the few that liked the first one. I didnt care much for the second one though. But the western idea for the first sounds really cool.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

well i just watched jeepers creepers 2 last night and was thinking when the hell are they ever going to make it .

Comment

After the pile of putrid donkey turd that is second one I think it's a franchise that needs to be buried deep down under ground never to see the light of day again.

Comment

I don't know why it hasn't happened yet. But Victor Salva says that it will most likely happen eventually, with or without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
            I am one of the few that liked the first one.
            I liked both of them really. Lots of fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
              I liked both of them really. Lots of fun to watch.

Yup same here i don't know what it is about these films i like .

Comment

I think he can redeem himself from the second one. I highly enjoyed the first one, but the second one was just okay. It wasn't anything special.
                Live your life, but hate everybody elses

Comment

i thank ray wise for the second one. he made the movie for me. a 3rd? really? good luck, i guess
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_jerrylee View Post
                    Yup same here i don't know what it is about these films i like .
                    I'm mainly looking for the fun factor in movies. If I enjoy watching it, chances are that I'll watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow0 View Post
                      i thank ray wise for the second one. he made the movie for me.
                      That's because he rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                        I'm mainly looking for the fun factor in movies. If I enjoy watching it, chances are that I'll watch it again.
                        yeah same here i try to do that .

Comment

Jonathan Breck has agreed to reprise his role as "The Creeper". It's just a matter of script, $$ and moving forward with the project. It will eventually happen. I really liked the first one but the second wasn't as good.

Jeepers Creepers - 8/10

Jeepers Creepers II - 6/10

Jeepers Creepers III - ??/??

This was the last I heard of it:

During a encounter with 'The Creeper' himself, Horrorview got word from actor Jonathan Breck that a 3rd Jeepers Creepers movie may be on it's way...

Our own Don't Feed the Dead spent the weekend trolling about the Chiller convention in Jersey this weekend, and bumped into ol' pal Jonathan Breck of The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers fame. After a few beers and some arm twisting (DFTD can be very persuasive), Mr. Breck told him that Jeepers Creepers 3 will begin filming this summer with a possible 2006 release.

Mr. Breck also said that, although there is no script in place, the story has this film taking place twenty one years after the events of Jeepers Creepers 2, and also confirmed that Victor Salva will once again be in the director's seat for this third outing.

That was posted on January 11, 2005 so, who knows if it will ever happen.

Comment

jeepers creepers 1/2 are both great, i like both of them
                            can't wait for a third and if it's done, they better not mess it up
                            www.youtube.com/themacabreworld
                            -Macabre World Productions

"Hahahaha, how fucked up are we as human beings: Remake Halloween with rednecks, divide the horror community; but stab a pregnant woman in her belly button, and everyone unites!"
                            -Brian, HMAD on Inside (2007)

Comment

Originally posted by tek8738 View Post
                              jeepers creepers 1/2 are both great, i like both of them
                              can't wait for a third and if it's done, they better not mess it up

I thought your 1/2 meant the first half of the first one (which was awesome, the first half that is). I still like the entire first movie but it did lose alot of steam during the second half. As for the second one, I liked the idea but I really couldn't stand most of the young actors in it (so I didnt give a rats ass if any of them died) and that killed any chance of shocks or scares for me. Still not terrible though... I usually watch it when it comes on. I'd welcome a third installment.
                              http://voodookitchen.dvdaf.com/owned

Comment

Working...
                              X