• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostbusters 3?

CGI Ghostbusters III?
    Source: CISN Country
    February 2, 2007

Dan Aykroyd visited radio station CISN Country and revealed that a Ghostbusters III is in the works.

Aykroyd said that the film will be CGI and Bill Murray has agreed to do the voice of Dr. Peter Venkman. No word on whether Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson or any other of the original actors will return to voice their characters.
    I am known in many realms by many names, but those that know me in your world call me the Phantom Stranger.

Might work.

Comment

i think its a great idea. ghostbusters 1 is one of my all time favorite movies and i loved the cartoon show (one of the best movie adaptations to cartoons)if they make this new one like the show i think they'll have a winner (especially if they get the entire original cast to do the voices).
      http://www.myspace.com/147634562

Comment

Ernie Hudson is 61...

Well, he looks amazingly well to be honest.

Comment

Ernie Hudson is 61...

he looks like he's in his 40's instead of 60's.

Comment

Count me out...I'd be into it if they were making a live action film...

Comment

Originally posted by N2NOther View Post
              I'd be into it if they were making a live action film...
              same here. although if they did a live action flick it'd be more like a grumpy old men / ghostbusters movie. they guys are getting up there. i'll give this cgi movie a watch.

Comment

CGI? ehh. I'd rather have them switch the cast and do a new live action.
                If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
                  CGI? ehh. I'd rather have them switch the cast and do a new live action.
                  If you saw what Bill Murray and Harold Ramis look like now you'd say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post

Ernie Hudson is 61...

None of that probably matters if it's done in CGI. It's interesting idea..I hope it gets made.

Comment

The cartoon fucking rocked, so I welcome a CGI movie. Especially if it's done in the style of the new TMNT film.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                        The cartoon fucking rocked, so I welcome a CGI movie. Especially if it's done in the style of the new TMNT film.
                        CGI sucks. Let's hope the story is well prepared. If not, it'll flop and I won't lose a bit of sleep over it.
                        You read my sig, that's enough social activity for one day.

Comment

Originally posted by cw1925 View Post
                          CGI sucks.
                          No, it really doesn't...

The Incredibles, Toy Story 1 and 2, Bug's Life, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children all are either great movies and have great CG animation or they look beautiful (FF)...

Comment

final fantasy advent children by far has some of the best cg ever. it's only flaw was the story. i played the game so i could follow it. i showed it to some friends of mine who never played it and they were lost.

Comment

the old cartoon had some great stories and so many great ghost and monsters in it, is it out on DVD yet?
                              if they do a new moive CGI or otherwise i hope the bring Annie Potts back for it (i am a Annie Potts fan i am strange like that)
                              sigpic
                              http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=gorehound1972

Comment

Working...
                              X