Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday the 13th Part 2 (201?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by disanti View Post
    Well that's the thing. Does he Kill Whitney and Clay on the pier? Personally I wouldn't want to see him chasing down the same characters or see a manhunt for Jason Voorhees as he runs around the lake and ends up in the Jarvis Neck of the woods.

    Storyline wise it could work, but the originals 2-3-4 also did that one day after the next type storyline and I'd rather see something new.
    Other than what I said, I guess I really don't know. I see him killing them. We will wait and see if Padelki signs on to the sequel.
    Take your pants off

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by disanti View Post
      PD said it's gonna happen. Read the original post.
      I read it and see this news a while ago. The post says he WANTS to do a sequel and HOPES to make some announcements on it...not that it is 100% sure to happen. I mean, I'm sure it will happen, but it hasn't been officially announced.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by dribbz View Post
        Other than what I said, I guess I really don't know. I see him killing them. We will wait and see if Padelki signs on to the sequel.
        He did an interview and said he'd only be interested in the sequel if he had a small role or a cameo, and that Clay's story has already been told. So I'm guessing he will get the Alice treatment if a part two comes about. Which rules because I hated his "character". Hell, he didn't really have a character...just "Have you seen my sister?" and "This other guy is a dick to me. "

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
          He did an interview and said he'd only be interested in the sequel if he had a small role or a cameo, and that Clay's story has already been told. So I'm guessing he will get the Alice treatment if a part two comes about. Which rules because I hated his "character". Hell, he didn't really have a character...just "Have you seen my sister?" and "This other guy is a dick to me. "
          In that case, I see them both being killed off and then others coming to camp. Like I mentioned earlier.
          Take your pants off

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by dribbz View Post
            In that case, I see them both being killed off and then others coming to camp. Like I mentioned earlier.
            I'd rather see something worked up where Jason comes back to an open Camp Crystal Lake. Maybe he takes off deeper into the woods to really hide from everyone. Comes back a few years later to find that the camp is reopened.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by disanti View Post
              I'd rather see something worked up where Jason comes back to an open Camp Crystal Lake. Maybe he takes off deeper into the woods to really hide from everyone. Comes back a few years later to find that the camp is reopened.
              Yea that would be better than him being at his cabin or whatever that place was.
              Take your pants off

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by dribbz View Post
                Yea that would be better than him being at his cabin or whatever that place was.
                It was an abandoned mine

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by disanti View Post
                  It was an abandoned mine
                  Yea that's it. Either way, I didn't really like that part of the film.
                  Take your pants off

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I don't want a prequel or any further exposition. I just want them to get it right this time.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by dribbz View Post
                      Yea that's it. Either way, I didn't really like that part of the film.
                      The underground thing was pretty lame, but not as lame as the fact that they made it look like Jason LIVED at the camp, complete with his very own cabin and a bed with his name in the head board. Puke-o-rama. They should have just had him live in a ramshack, like in part 2. That was wayyyyy better.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I'm down for a sequel, because I liked the remake it could have been better but it would highly entertaining.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                          The underground thing was pretty lame, but not as lame as the fact that they made it look like Jason LIVED at the camp, complete with his very own cabin and a bed with his name in the head board. Puke-o-rama. They should have just had him live in a ramshack, like in part 2. That was wayyyyy better.
                          I don't mind the fact that they had a house for the Voorhees clan written into the story line. However, if it was up to me, the house would have been located near the camp and not directly in it. A path leading to the how would have sufficed, kind of like they lived next door or something.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            i don't even know what to think of this.
                            it's so hard to be pessimistic about something as grand as friday the 13th. (the original.) i wasn't very pleased with the re-make however, so yeah. i don't know. whatever.

                            "We're so precious, aren't we? Everyone's gotta live, everyone's gotta be happy. It's a joke. It's an absolute joke. Evan, that's what you didn't get. You think people are equal? They're not..
                            They're not."

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              It's inevitable.

                              Following the rule of sequels, we can't expect leaps and bounds better than PD's first outing.

                              My response is similar to the one I had about F:13. I'll watch it for free.
                              myspace: thefeelofcotton

                              i bet you rub cotton and eggs on your dick.
                              How did he know?!~

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I can't wait!

                                I loved the re-make!

                                For me, what would make it really good...
                                -Match the nudity and sex in the re-make
                                -Spend more time thinking of creative kills
                                -At least say all the characters names in the movie! If it weren't for going on IMDB every day, I would have never known Willa Ford's characters name was Chelsea.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X